Productisation: A Literature Review
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sara Parry & Rosalind Jones & Jennifer Rowley & Beata Kupiec-Teahan, 2010. "Marketing for Survival: A Comparative Case Study of SME Software Firms," Working Papers 10016, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Flamholtz, Eric & Hua, Wei, 2003. "Searching for Competitive Advantage in the Black Box," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(2), pages 222-236, April.
- Joel West, 2008. "Commercializing Open Science: Deep Space Communications as the Lead Market for Shannon Theory, 1960–73," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(8), pages 1506-1532, December.
- Arnold Tukker, 2004. "Eight types of product–service system: eight ways to sustainability? Experiences from SusProNet," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(4), pages 246-260, July.
- Flamholtz, Eric G. & Aksehirli, Zeynep, 2000. "Organizational success and failure:: an empirical test of a holistic model," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 488-498, October.
- Flamholtz, Eric & Hua, Wei, 2002. "Strategic Organizational Development and the Bottom Line:: Further Empirical Evidence," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 72-81, February.
- Joseph Feller & Patrick Finnegan & Brian Fitzgerald & Jeremy Hayes, 2008. "From Peer Production to Productization: A Study of Socially Enabled Business Exchanges in Open Source Service Networks," Information Systems Research, INFORMS, vol. 19(4), pages 475-493, December.
- Joe O'Mahoney & Stefan Heusinkveld & Christopher Wright, 2013. "Commodifying the Commodifiers: The Impact of Procurement on Management Knowledge," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(2), pages 204-235, March.
- Jaakkola, Elina, 2011. "Unraveling the practices of "productization" in professional service firms," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 221-230, June.
- Arto Ojala & Pasi Tyrväinen, 2006. "Business models and market entry mode choice of small software firms," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 69-81, September.
- Katri Rekola & Helena Haapio, 2011. "Proactive contracting + Service design = Success!," International Journal of Services, Economics and Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(4), pages 376-392.
- Marasco, Alessandra, 2008. "Third-party logistics: A literature review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(1), pages 127-147, May.
- Gupta Vipin, 2011. "Corporate Response to Global Financial Crisis: A Knowledge-Based Model," Global Economy Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 11(2), pages 1-17, July.
- Kevin Vlaanderen & Sjaak Brinkkemper & Inge van de Weerd, 2012. "On the Design of a Knowledge Management System for Incremental Process Improvement for Software Product Management," International Journal of Information System Modeling and Design (IJISMD), IGI Global, vol. 3(4), pages 46-66, October.
- Norman Dalkey & Olaf Helmer, 1963. "An Experimental Application of the DELPHI Method to the Use of Experts," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 9(3), pages 458-467, April.
- Bitran, Gabriel & Pedrosa, Luis, 1998. "A structured product development perspective for service operations," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 169-189, April.
- Flamholtz, Eric, 1995. "Managing organizational transitions: Implications for corporate and human resource management," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 39-51, March.
- Autio, Erkko & Hameri, Ari-Pekka & Vuola, Olli, 2004. "A framework of industrial knowledge spillovers in big-science centers," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 107-126, January.
- Raphael Klein & Uzi Haan & Albert Goldberg, 2010. "Corporate Exploration Competence and the Entrepreneurial Enterprise," Journal of the Knowledge Economy, Springer;Portland International Center for Management of Engineering and Technology (PICMET), vol. 1(2), pages 86-116, June.
- S Y Sohn & M K Doo & Y H Ju, 2012. "Pattern recognition for evaluator errors in a credit scoring model for technology-based SMEs," Journal of the Operational Research Society, Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 63(8), pages 1051-1064, August.
- Samuel A. Fricker, 2012. "Software Product Management," Management for Professionals, in: Alexander Maedche & Achim Botzenhardt & Ludwig Neer (ed.), Software for People, edition 127, pages 53-81, Springer.
- Forza, Cipriano & Salvador, Fabrizio, 2002. "Managing for variety in the order acquisition and fulfilment process: The contribution of product configuration systems," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 76(1), pages 87-98, March.
- Cliff Bowman & Juani Swart, 2007. "Whose Human Capital? The Challenge of Value Capture When Capital is Embedded," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 44(4), pages 488-505, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Louise Manning & Robert Smith & Gillian Conley & Luke Halsey, 2020. "Ecopreneurial Education and Support: Developing the Innovators of Today and Tomorrow," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 12(21), pages 1-19, November.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Harkonen, Janne & Haapasalo, Harri & Hanninen, Kai, 2015. "Productisation: A review and research agenda," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 164(C), pages 65-82.
- Yeongjun Yeo & Chansoo Park, 2018. "Managing Growing Pains for the Sustainable Growth of Organizations: Evidence from the Growth Pathways and Strategic Choices of Korean Firms," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 10(10), pages 1-24, October.
- Sudhir Rana, 2021. "Creating â€˜PROPâ€™ to Achieve Organizational Success: A Future Research Agenda," FIIB Business Review, , vol. 10(1), pages 1-4, March.
- Nikolaus Kangas & Hanna Kropsu-Vehkapera & Harri Haapasalo & Tuomo Kinnunen, 2013. "Empirical Aspects on Defining Product Data for Rapid Productisation," International Journal of Synergy and Research, ToKnowPress, vol. 2(2), pages 109-130.
- repec:tkp:ijsrsy:v:2:y:2012:i:2:p:109-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mario Rapaccini & Nicola Saccani & Giuditta Pezzotta & Thomas Burger & Walter Ganz, 2013. "Service development in product-service systems: a maturity model," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(3-4), pages 300-319, February.
- Urban Pauli, 2015. "In What To Invest After Surviving – The Investment Structure of Growing SMEs," Journal of Entrepreneurship, Management and Innovation, Fundacja Upowszechniająca Wiedzę i Naukę "Cognitione", vol. 11(4), pages 93-114.
- Prommer, Lisa & Tiberius, Victor & Kraus, Sascha, 2020. "Exploring the future of startup leadership development," Journal of Business Venturing Insights, Elsevier, vol. 14(C).
- Nine Klaassen & Arno Scheepens & Bas Flipsen & Joost Vogtlander, 2020. "Eco-Efficient Value Creation of Residential Street Lighting Systems by Simultaneously Analysing the Value, the Costs and the Eco-Costs during the Design and Engineering Phase," Energies, MDPI, vol. 13(13), pages 1-18, June.
- Bokrantz, Jon & Skoogh, Anders & Berlin, Cecilia & Stahre, Johan, 2017. "Maintenance in digitalised manufacturing: Delphi-based scenarios for 2030," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 191(C), pages 154-169.
- Huang, Youlin & Qian, Lixian, 2021. "Consumer adoption of electric vehicles in alternative business models," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 155(C).
- Kley, Fabian & Lerch, Christian & Dallinger, David, 2011. "New business models for electric cars--A holistic approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3392-3403, June.
- Zhang, Hong & Gu, Chao-lin & Gu, Lu-wen & Zhang, Yan, 2011. "The evaluation of tourism destination competitiveness by TOPSIS & information entropy – A case in the Yangtze River Delta of China," Tourism Management, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 443-451.
- Botta-Genoulaz, Valerie & Millet, Pierre-Alain, 2006. "An investigation into the use of ERP systems in the service sector," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(1-2), pages 202-221, February.
- Jeffery S. McMullen & Dimo Dimov, 2013. "Time and the Entrepreneurial Journey: The Problems and Promise of Studying Entrepreneurship as a Process," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 50(8), pages 1481-1512, December.
- Francesco Ciampi & Alessandro Giannozzi & Giacomo Marzi & Edward I. Altman, 2021. "Rethinking SME default prediction: a systematic literature review and future perspectives," Scientometrics, Springer;Akadémiai Kiadó, vol. 126(3), pages 2141-2188, March.
- Volkan Hasan Kaya & Doris Elster, 2019. "A Critical Consideration of Environmental Literacy: Concepts, Contexts, and Competencies," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(6), pages 1-20, March.
- Wiebke Reim & David Sjödin & Vinit Parida, 2021. "Circular business model implementation: A capability development case study from the manufacturing industry," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 30(6), pages 2745-2757, September.
- Siri Jagstedt & Magnus Persson, 2019. "Using Platform Strategies In The Development Of Integrated Product-Service Solutions," International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 23(04), pages 1-36, May.
- Andrea, Bastianin & Paolo, Castelnuovo & Massimo, Florio & Anna, Giunta, 2019.
"Technological Learning and Innovation Gestation Lags at the Frontier of Science: from CERN Procurement to Patents,"
405, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2019.
- Andrea Bastianin & Paolo Castelnovo & Massimo Florio & Anna Giunta, 2019. "Technological Learning and Innovation Gestation Lags at the Frontier of Science: from CERN Procurement to Patent," Papers 1905.09552, arXiv.org.
- Petreski Marjan & Petreski Blagica & Tumanoska Despina & Narazani Edlira & Kazazi Fatush & Ognjanov Galjina & Jankovic Irena & Mustafa Arben & Kochovska Tereza, 2017.
"The Size and Effects of Emigration and Remittances in the Western Balkans. A Forecasting Based on a Delphi Process,"
Südosteuropa. Journal of Politics and Society,
De Gruyter, vol. 65(4), pages 679-695, December.
- Marjan Petreski & Blagica Petreski & Despina Tumanoska & Edlira Narazani & Fatush Kazazi & Galjina Ognjanov & Irena Jankovic & Arben Mustafa & Tereza Kochovska, 2016. "The size and effects of emigration and remittances in the Western-Balkans: Forecasting based on a Delphi process," Finance Think Policy Studies 2016-12, Finance Think - Economic Research and Policy Institute.
- Petreski, Marjan & Petreski, Blagica & Tumanoska, Despina & Narazani, Edlira & Kazazi, Fatush & Ognjanov, Galjina & Jankovic, Irena & Mustafa, Arben & Kochovska, Tereza, 2017. "The size and effects of emigration and remittances in the Western-Balkans: Forecasting based on a Delphi process," MPRA Paper 75512, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
Keywordsproductisation; productization; product management; product development; literature review; categorisation; content analysis.;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tkp:tiim13:s3_264-296.pdf. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.toknowpress.net/conferences .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Maks Jezovnik (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.toknowpress.net/conferences .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.