New business models for electric cars--A holistic approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Adrián Saldarriaga-Isaza, C. & Vergara, Carlos, 2009. "Who switches to hybrids? A study of a fuel conversion program in Colombia," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(5), pages 572-579, June.
- Chéron, Emmanuel & Zins, Michel, 1997. "Electric vehicle purchasing intentions: The concern over battery charge duration," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 235-243, May.
- Guille, Christophe & Gross, George, 2009. "A conceptual framework for the vehicle-to-grid (V2G) implementation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4379-4390, November.
- Brown, Stephen & Pyke, David & Steenhof, Paul, 2010. "Electric vehicles: The role and importance of standards in an emerging market," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3797-3806, July.
- Mandell, Svante, 2009. "Policies towards a more efficient car fleet," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 5184-5191, December.
- Axsen, Jonn & Burke, Andy & Kurani, Kenneth S, 2010. "Are Batteries Ready for Plug-in Hybrid Buyers?," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt7vh184rw, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Jorgensen, K., 2008. "Technologies for electric, hybrid and hydrogen vehicles: Electricity from renewable energy sources in transport," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 72-79, June.
- Andersen, Poul H. & Mathews, John A. & Rask, Morten, 2009. "Integrating private transport into renewable energy policy: The strategy of creating intelligent recharging grids for electric vehicles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2481-2486, July.
- Francoise Nemry & Guillaume Leduc & Almudena Muñoz, 2009. "Plug-in Hybrid and Battery-Electric Vehicles: State of the research and development and comparative analysis of energy and cost efficiency," JRC Working Papers JRC54699, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Faruqui, Ahmad & George, Stephen S., 2002. "The Value of Dynamic Pricing in Mass Markets," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 45-55, July.
- Lay, Gunter & Schroeter, Marcus & Biege, Sabine, 2009. "Service-based business concepts: A typology for business-to-business markets," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 27(6), pages 442-455, December.
- Ahn, Jiwoon & Jeong, Gicheol & Kim, Yeonbae, 2008. "A forecast of household ownership and use of alternative fuel vehicles: A multiple discrete-continuous choice approach," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(5), pages 2091-2104, September.
- Axsen, Jonn & Kurani, Kenneth S. & Burke, Andrew, 2010. "Are batteries ready for plug-in hybrid buyers?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 173-182, May.
- Dallinger, David & Krampe, Daniel & Wietschel, Martin, 2010. "Vehicle-to-grid regulation based on a dynamic simulation of mobility behavior," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S4/2010, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Thiel, Christian & Perujo, Adolfo & Mercier, Arnaud, 2010. "Cost and CO2 aspects of future vehicle options in Europe under new energy policy scenarios," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 7142-7151, November.
- Delucchi, Mark & Lipman, Timothy, 2001. "An Analysis of the Retail and Lifecycle Cost of Battery-Powered Electric Vehicles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt50q9060k, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness models Electric vehicles Morphological box;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:39:y:2011:i:6:p:3392-3403. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.