Are Batteries Ready for Plug-in Hybrid Buyers?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bunch, David S. & Bradley, Mark & Golob, Thomas F. & Kitamura, Ryuichi & Occhiuzzo, Gareth P., 1993. "Demand for clean-fuel vehicles in California: A discrete-choice stated preference pilot project," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 237-253, May.
- Turrentine, Tom & Kurani, Kenneth S, 2007. "Car buyers and fuel economy?," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt56x845v4, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Bettman, James R & Luce, Mary Frances & Payne, John W, 1998. " Constructive Consumer Choice Processes," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 25(3), pages 187-217, December.
- Axsen, Jonn & Burke, Andy & Kurani, Kenneth S, 2008. "Batteries for Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEVs): Goals and the State of Technology circa 2008," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1bp83874, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Turrentine, Thomas S. & Kurani, Kenneth S., 2007. "Car buyers and fuel economy?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 1213-1223, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Egbue, Ona & Long, Suzanna, 2012. "Barriers to widespread adoption of electric vehicles: An analysis of consumer attitudes and perceptions," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 717-729.
- Green, Erin H. & Skerlos, Steven J. & Winebrake, James J., 2014. "Increasing electric vehicle policy efficiency and effectiveness by reducing mainstream market bias," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 562-566.
- Daina, Nicolò & Sivakumar, Aruna & Polak, John W., 2017. "Modelling electric vehicles use: a survey on the methods," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 68(P1), pages 447-460.
- Kley, Fabian & Lerch, Christian & Dallinger, David, 2011. "New business models for electric cars--A holistic approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 3392-3403, June.
- Catenacci, Michela & Verdolini, Elena & Bosetti, Valentina & Fiorese, Giulia, 2013.
"Going electric: Expert survey on the future of battery technologies for electric vehicles,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 403-413.
- Michela Catenacci & Elena Verdolini & Valentina Bosetti & Giulia Fiorese & Nadia Ameli, 2012. "Going Electric: Expert Survey on the Future of Battery Technologies for Electric Vehicles," Working Papers 2012.93, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:11:p:1707-:d:116477 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yang, Shengjie & Yao, Jiangang & Kang, Tong & Zhu, Xiangqian, 2014. "Dynamic operation model of the battery swapping station for EV (electric vehicle) in electricity market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 544-549.
- Martos, A. & Pacheco-Torres, R. & Ordóñez, J. & Jadraque-Gago, E., 2016. "Towards successful environmental performance of sustainable cities: Intervening sectors. A review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 479-495.
- Juul, Nina, 2012. "Battery prices and capacity sensitivity: Electric drive vehicles," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 403-410.
- Barter, Garrett E. & Reichmuth, David & Westbrook, Jessica & Malczynski, Leonard A. & West, Todd H. & Manley, Dawn K. & Guzman, Katherine D. & Edwards, Donna M., 2012. "Parametric analysis of technology and policy tradeoffs for conventional and electric light-duty vehicles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 473-488.
- Axsen, Jonn & Kurani, Kenneth S, 2010. "Anticipating plug-in hybrid vehicle energy impacts in California: Constructing consumer-informed recharge profiles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt3h69n0cs, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- repec:kap:transp:v:44:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11116-016-9675-9 is not listed on IDEAS
- Axsen, Jonn & Kurani, Kenneth S. & McCarthy, Ryan & Yang, Christopher, 2011. "Plug-in hybrid vehicle GHG impacts in California: Integrating consumer-informed recharge profiles with an electricity-dispatch model," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1617-1629, March.
- Bruce Tonn & Paul Frymier & Jared Graves & Jessa Meyers, 2010. "A Sustainable Energy Scenario for the United States: Year 2050," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 2(12), pages 1-31, November.
- Shang, Duo (Rick) & Sun, Guodong, 2016. "Electricity-price arbitrage with plug-in hybrid electric vehicle: Gain or loss?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 402-410.
- M. Sabri, M.F. & Danapalasingam, K.A. & Rahmat, M.F., 2016. "A review on hybrid electric vehicles architecture and energy management strategies," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 1433-1442.
- Petschnig, Martin & Heidenreich, Sven & Spieth, Patrick, 2014. "Innovative alternatives take action – Investigating determinants of alternative fuel vehicle adoption," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 68-83.
- Seoin Baek & Heetae Kim & Hyun Joon Chang, 2016. "A Feasibility Test on Adopting Electric Vehicles to Serve as Taxis in Daejeon Metropolitan City of South Korea," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(9), pages 1-18, September.
- Axsen, Jonn & Kurani, Kenneth S., 2013. "Hybrid, plug-in hybrid, or electric—What do car buyers want?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 532-543.
- Fontaínhas, José & Cunha, Jorge & Ferreira, Paula, 2016. "Is investing in an electric car worthwhile from a consumers' perspective?," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 115(P2), pages 1459-1477.
- Davies, Jamie & Kurani, Kenneth S., 2013. "Moving from assumption to observation: Implications for energy and emissions impacts of plug-in hybrid electric vehicles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(C), pages 550-560.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsdav:qt7vh184rw. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucdus.html .