Batteries for Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEVs): Goals and the State of Technology circa 2008
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Johnson, Nils & Yang, Christopher & Ni, Jason & Johnson, Joshua & Lin, Zhenhong & Ogden, Joan M, 2005. "Optimal Design of a Fossil Fuel-Based Hydrogen Infrastructure with Carbon Capture and Sequestration: Case Study in Ohio," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1t4846kh, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burke, Andrew, 2009. "Performance, Charging, and Second-use Considerations for Lithium Batteries for Plug-in Electric Vehicles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt2xf263qp, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Momber, Ilan & Dallinger, David & Beer, Sebastian & Gomez, Tomás & Wietschel, Martin, 2011. "Optimizing plug-in electric vehicle charging in interaction with a small office building," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S9/2011, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Axsen, Jonn & Burke, Andy & Kurani, Kenneth S, 2010. "Are Batteries Ready for Plug-in Hybrid Buyers?," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt7vh184rw, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Azadfar, Elham & Sreeram, Victor & Harries, David, 2015. "The investigation of the major factors influencing plug-in electric vehicle driving patterns and charging behaviour," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1065-1076.
- Burke, Andrew & Miller, Marshall, 2009. "Performance Characteristics of Lithium-ion Batteries of Various Chemistries for Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt3mc7g3vt, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Shiau, Ching-Shin Norman & Samaras, Constantine & Hauffe, Richard & Michalek, Jeremy J., 2009. "Impact of battery weight and charging patterns on the economic and environmental benefits of plug-in hybrid vehicles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2653-2663, July.
- Israel García & Luis Javier Miguel, 2012. "Is the Electric Vehicle an Attractive Option for Customers?," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Axsen, Jonn & Kurani, Kenneth S. & Burke, Andrew, 2010. "Are batteries ready for plug-in hybrid buyers?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 173-182, May.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:2058-:d:121766 is not listed on IDEAS
- Burke, Andy & Miller, Marshall, 2009. "Electrochemical Capacitors as Energy Storage in Hybrid-Electric Vehicles: Present Status and Future Prospects," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt7r75s6mx, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Noshin Omar & Mohamed Daowd & Omar Hegazy & Grietus Mulder & Jean-Marc Timmermans & Thierry Coosemans & Peter Van den Bossche & Joeri Van Mierlo, 2012. "Standardization Work for BEV and HEV Applications: Critical Appraisal of Recent Traction Battery Documents," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-19, January.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsdav:qt1bp83874. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucdus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.