Batteries for Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles (PHEVs): Goals and the State of Technology circa 2008
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burke, Andrew, 2009. "Performance, Charging, and Second-use Considerations for Lithium Batteries for Plug-in Electric Vehicles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt2xf263qp, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Momber, Ilan & Dallinger, David & Beer, Sebastian & Gomez, Tomás & Wietschel, Martin, 2011. "Optimizing plug-in electric vehicle charging in interaction with a small office building," Working Papers "Sustainability and Innovation" S9/2011, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Axsen, Jonn & Burke, Andy & Kurani, Kenneth S, 2010. "Are Batteries Ready for Plug-in Hybrid Buyers?," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt7vh184rw, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Burke, Andrew & Miller, Marshall, 2009. "Performance Characteristics of Lithium-ion Batteries of Various Chemistries for Plug-in Hybrid Vehicles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt3mc7g3vt, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Axsen, Jonn & Kurani, Kenneth S. & Burke, Andrew, 2010. "Are batteries ready for plug-in hybrid buyers?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 173-182, May.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:12:p:2058-:d:121766 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noshin Omar & Mohamed Daowd & Omar Hegazy & Grietus Mulder & Jean-Marc Timmermans & Thierry Coosemans & Peter Van den Bossche & Joeri Van Mierlo, 2012. "Standardization Work for BEV and HEV Applications: Critical Appraisal of Recent Traction Battery Documents," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Azadfar, Elham & Sreeram, Victor & Harries, David, 2015. "The investigation of the major factors influencing plug-in electric vehicle driving patterns and charging behaviour," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 1065-1076.
- Shiau, Ching-Shin Norman & Samaras, Constantine & Hauffe, Richard & Michalek, Jeremy J., 2009. "Impact of battery weight and charging patterns on the economic and environmental benefits of plug-in hybrid vehicles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2653-2663, July.
- Israel García & Luis Javier Miguel, 2012. "Is the Electric Vehicle an Attractive Option for Customers?," Energies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 5(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Burke, Andy & Miller, Marshall, 2009. "Electrochemical Capacitors as Energy Storage in Hybrid-Electric Vehicles: Present Status and Future Prospects," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt7r75s6mx, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:itsdav:qt1bp83874. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/itucdus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .