Battery prices and capacity sensitivity: Electric drive vehicles
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Andersson, S.-L. & Elofsson, A.K. & Galus, M.D. & Göransson, L. & Karlsson, S. & Johnsson, F. & Andersson, G., 2010. "Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles as regulating power providers: Case studies of Sweden and Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(6), pages 2751-2762, June.
- Derek M. Lemoine, 2010. "Valuing Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles' Battery Capacity Using a Real Options Framework," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 113-144.
- Axsen, Jonn & Kurani, Kenneth S. & Burke, Andrew, 2010. "Are batteries ready for plug-in hybrid buyers?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 173-182, May.
- Kempton, Willett & Kubo, Toru, 2000. "Electric-drive vehicles for peak power in Japan," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 9-18, January.
- Juul, Nina & Meibom, Peter, 2011. "Optimal configuration of an integrated power and transport system," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(5), pages 3523-3530.
- Axsen, Jonn & Burke, Andy & Kurani, Kenneth S, 2010. "Are Batteries Ready for Plug-in Hybrid Buyers?," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt7vh184rw, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Jorgensen, K., 2008. "Technologies for electric, hybrid and hydrogen vehicles: Electricity from renewable energy sources in transport," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 72-79, June.
- Delucchi, Mark & Burke, Andy & Lipman, Timothy & Miller, Marshall, 2000. "Electric and Gasoline Vehicle Lifecycle Cost and Energy-Use Model," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1np1h2zp, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Shiau, Ching-Shin Norman & Samaras, Constantine & Hauffe, Richard & Michalek, Jeremy J., 2009. "Impact of battery weight and charging patterns on the economic and environmental benefits of plug-in hybrid vehicles," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2653-2663, July.
- Delucchi, Mark & Lipman, Timothy, 2001. "An Analysis of the Retail and Lifecycle Cost of Battery-Powered Electric Vehicles," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt50q9060k, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yang, Shengjie & Yao, Jiangang & Kang, Tong & Zhu, Xiangqian, 2014. "Dynamic operation model of the battery swapping station for EV (electric vehicle) in electricity market," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 544-549.
- Biegel, Benjamin & Hansen, Lars Henrik & Stoustrup, Jakob & Andersen, Palle & Harbo, Silas, 2014. "Value of flexible consumption in the electricity markets," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 354-362.
- Hu, Xiaosong & Li, Shengbo Eben & Jia, Zhenzhong & Egardt, Bo, 2014. "Enhanced sample entropy-based health management of Li-ion battery for electrified vehicles," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 953-960.
- Zhou, Boya & Wu, Ye & Zhou, Bin & Wang, Renjie & Ke, Wenwei & Zhang, Shaojun & Hao, Jiming, 2016. "Real-world performance of battery electric buses and their life-cycle benefits with respect to energy consumption and carbon dioxide emissions," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 603-613.
- Zhang, Shuo & Xiong, Rui & Zhang, Chengning & Sun, Fengchun, 2016. "An optimal structure selection and parameter design approach for a dual-motor-driven system used in an electric bus," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 96(C), pages 437-448.
- Fernández, I.J. & Calvillo, C.F. & Sánchez-Miralles, A. & Boal, J., 2013. "Capacity fade and aging models for electric batteries and optimal charging strategy for electric vehicles," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 35-43.
- Arslan, Okan & Karasan, Oya Ekin, 2013. "Cost and emission impacts of virtual power plant formation in plug-in hybrid electric vehicle penetrated networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 116-124.
- Hu, Jibin & Wu, Wei & Yuan, Shihua & Jing, Chongbo, 2013. "Fuel combustion under asymmetric piston motion: Tested results," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 209-215.
- repec:eee:rensus:v:78:y:2017:i:c:p:414-430 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsVehicle-to-grid (V2G); Electric vehicles; Power system; Renewable energy; Vehicle batteries;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:47:y:2012:i:1:p:403-410. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.