Dynamic operation model of the battery swapping station for EV (electric vehicle) in electricity market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hadley, Stanton W. & Tsvetkova, Alexandra A., 2009. "Potential Impacts of Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles on Regional Power Generation," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 56-68, December.
- Axsen, Jonn & Burke, Andy & Kurani, Kenneth S, 2010. "Are Batteries Ready for Plug-in Hybrid Buyers?," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt7vh184rw, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Juul, Nina, 2012. "Battery prices and capacity sensitivity: Electric drive vehicles," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 403-410.
- Axsen, Jonn & Kurani, Kenneth S. & Burke, Andrew, 2010. "Are batteries ready for plug-in hybrid buyers?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 173-182, May.
- Li, Zhe & Ouyang, Minggao, 2011. "The pricing of charging for electric vehicles in China—Dilemma and solution," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(9), pages 5765-5778.
- Metz, Michael & Doetsch, Christian, 2012. "Electric vehicles as flexible loads – A simulation approach using empirical mobility data," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 369-374.
- Chrobok, R. & Kaumann, O. & Wahle, J. & Schreckenberg, M., 2004. "Different methods of traffic forecast based on real data," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 155(3), pages 558-568, June.
- Arslan, Okan & Karasan, Oya Ekin, 2013. "Cost and emission impacts of virtual power plant formation in plug-in hybrid electric vehicle penetrated networks," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 116-124.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wenxia Liu & Shuya Niu & Huiting Xu & Xiaoying Li, 2016. "A New Method to Plan the Capacity and Location of Battery Swapping Station for Electric Vehicle Considering Demand Side Management," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(6), pages 1-17, June.
- Khemakhem, Siwar & Rekik, Mouna & Krichen, Lotfi, 2017. "A flexible control strategy of plug-in electric vehicles operating in seven modes for smoothing load power curves in smart grid," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 197-208.
- Vassileva, Iana & Campillo, Javier & Schwede, Sebastian, 2017. "Technology assessment of the two most relevant aspects for improving urban energy efficiency identified in six mid-sized European cities from case studies in Sweden," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 194(C), pages 808-818.
More about this item
KeywordsElectric vehicle; Battery swapping station; Electricity market; Dynamic operation; Market strategy;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:energy:v:65:y:2014:i:c:p:544-549. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.journals.elsevier.com/energy .