The Large Scale Roll-Out of Electric Vehicles: The Effect on the Electricity Sector and CO2 Emissions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Perujo, Adolfo & Ciuffo, Biagio, 2010. "The introduction of electric vehicles in the private fleet: Potential impact on the electric supply system and on the environment. A case study for the Province of Milan, Italy," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4549-4561, August.
- Newsham, Guy R. & Bowker, Brent G., 2010. "The effect of utility time-varying pricing and load control strategies on residential summer peak electricity use: A review," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 3289-3296, July.
- Hadley, Stanton W. & Tsvetkova, Alexandra A., 2009. "Potential Impacts of Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicles on Regional Power Generation," The Electricity Journal, Elsevier, vol. 22(10), pages 56-68, December.
- Smith, William J., 2010. "Plug-in hybrid electric vehicles--A low-carbon solution for Ireland?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 1485-1499, March.
- Strbac, Goran, 2008. "Demand side management: Benefits and challenges," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(12), pages 4419-4426, December.
More about this item
KeywordsElectric Vehicles; CO2 Emissions; Electricity Demand Management;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-11-03 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENE-2012-11-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-11-03 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2012-11-03 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-REG-2012-11-03 (Regulation)
- NEP-TRE-2012-11-03 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cam:camdae:1246. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jake Dyer). General contact details of provider: http://www.econ.cam.ac.uk/ .