Report NEP-REG-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-REG, a report on new working papers in the area of Regulation. Natalia Fabra issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kitzmuller, Markus, 2012. "Is better information always good news ? international corporate strategy and regulation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6251, The World Bank.
- Hoernig, Steffen, 2012. "The Breakdown of Connectivity Breakdowns," CEPR Discussion Papers 9189, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rob Aalbers & Victoria Shestalova & Viktoria Kocsis, 2012. "Innovation policy for directing technical change in the power sector," CPB Discussion Paper 223, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Luciano Fanti, 2012. "Environmental standards and Cournot duopoly: a stability analysis," Discussion Papers 2012/154, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Hunt Allcott & Todd Rogers, 2012. "The Short-Run and Long-Run Effects of Behavioral Interventions: Experimental Evidence from Energy Conservation," NBER Working Papers 18492, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Talaei, A. & Begg, K. & Jamasb, T., 2012. "The Large Scale Roll-Out of Electric Vehicles: The Effect on the Electricity Sector and CO2 Emissions," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1246, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Giuseppe Carone & Christoph Schwierz & Ana Xavier, 2012. "Cost-containment policies in public pharmaceutical spending in the EU," European Economy - Economic Papers 461, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Richard Schmalensee & Robert N. Stavins, 2012. "The SO2 Allowance Trading System: The Ironic History of a Grand Policy Experiment," Working Papers 2012.60, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Greve,T. & Pollitt, M. G., 2012. "Designing electiricty transmission auctions: an introduction to the relevant literature," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1245, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Mark J. Holmes & Jesus Otero & Theodore Panagiotidis, 2012. "On the dynamics of gasoline market integration in the United States: Evidence from a pair wise approach," Discussion Paper Series 2012_10, Department of Economics, University of Macedonia, revised Oct 2012.