Report NEP-TRE-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kambale Mirembe, Omer, 2012. "Taxation and public service provision: Taxes on road transport and fuel in Congo," IOB Working Papers 2012.06, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Thomas Longden, 2012. "Deviations in Kilometres Travelled: The Impact of Different Mobility Futures on Energy Use and Climate," Working Papers 2012.71, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Rosa Sanchis-Guarner, 2012. "Driving Up Wages: The Effects of Road Construction in Great Britain," SERC Discussion Papers 0120, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Talaei, A. & Begg, K. & Jamasb, T., 2012. "The Large Scale Roll-Out of Electric Vehicles: The Effect on the Electricity Sector and CO2 Emissions," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1246, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Quimba, Francis Mark A. & Sombilla, Mercedita A., 2012. "Interregional Trade of High-value Fruits and Vegetables: Issues on Transport and Shipping," Discussion Papers DP 2012-08, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Escobari, Diego, 2012. "Asymmetric Price Adjustments in Airlines," MPRA Paper 42115, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Navarro, Adoracion M., 2012. "The Impact of Trade Liberalization and Economic Integration on the Logistics Industry: Maritime Transport and Freight Forwarders," Discussion Papers DP 2012-19, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Hjorth, Katrine & Fosgerau, Mogens, 2012. "Using prospect theory to investigate the low marginal value of travel time for small time changes," MPRA Paper 42246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2012. "The Impact of Infrastructure on Agricultural Productivity," Discussion Papers DP 2012-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Item repec:uai:wpaper:inv001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ayumu Banzawa, 2012. "What caused the failure of nationalisation of the railway system in Germany? : Malfunction of the German Imperial Railway Office (Reichseisenbahnamt) in the 1870s and 1880s," Discussion Papers in Economics and Business 12-18, Osaka University, Graduate School of Economics and Osaka School of International Public Policy (OSIPP).