Report NEP-CWA-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-CWA, a report on new working papers in the area of Central & Western Asia. Cherry Ann Santos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yap, Josef T., 2012. "Regional Cooperation in Education: Issues for Developing Countries in the Asia-Pacific," Discussion Papers DP 2012-15, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Ahmad, Mahyudin & Hall, Stephen G., 2012. "Do institutions matter for growth? Evidence from East Asian countries," MPRA Paper 42158, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Llanto, Gilberto M., 2012. "The Impact of Infrastructure on Agricultural Productivity," Discussion Papers DP 2012-12, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Erdogdu, Erkan, 2013. "Implications of liberalization policies on government support to R&D: lessons from electricity markets," MPRA Paper 42148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DIVARCI, Anil & BOONE, Christophe & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2012. "When does globalization lead to local adaptation? The emergence of hybrid Islamic schools in Turkey, 1985-2007," Working Papers 2012022, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- John Micklewright, 2012. "The impact of the Great Recession on the incomes of households," DoQSS Working Papers 12-07, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Atif, Syed Muhammad & Endres, James & Macdonald, James, 2012. "Broadband Infrastructure and Economic Growth: A Panel Data Analysis of OECD Countries," EconStor Preprints 65419, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Nicola Banks, 2012. "Urban poverty in Bangladesh: causes, consequences and coping strategies," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 17812, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Masood, Sarwar & Muhammad, Waqas & Amir, Aslam, 2012. "Multidimensional Measurement of Poverty in Pakistan: Provincial Analysis," MPRA Paper 42119, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alwyn Young, 2012. "The African Growth Miracle," NBER Working Papers 18490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weber, Anja Michaela, 2012. "How Does Eu Co-Funding Affect Regional Agri-Environmental Scheme Implementation Costs?," 52nd Annual Conference, Stuttgart, Germany, September 26-28, 2012 137170, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Talaei, A. & Begg, K. & Jamasb, T., 2012. "The Large Scale Roll-Out of Electric Vehicles: The Effect on the Electricity Sector and CO2 Emissions," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1246, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:42067 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sergio Beraldo & Raul Caruso & Gilberto Turati, 2012. "Life is Now! Time Discounting and Crime: Aggregate Evidence from the Italian Regions (2002-2007)," Working papers 013, Department of Economics and Statistics (Dipartimento di Scienze Economico-Sociali e Matematico-Statistiche), University of Torino.
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2012. "Book review: The long divergence: how Islamic law held back the Middle East by Timur Kuran," MPRA Paper 42146, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.