Broadband Infrastructure and Economic Growth: A Panel Data Analysis of OECD Countries
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Atif, Syed Muhammad & Endres, James & Macdonald, James, 2012. "Broadband Infrastructure and Economic Growth: A Panel Data Analysis of OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 42177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- Arthur Grimes & Cleo Ren & Philip Stevens, 2012.
"The need for speed: impacts of internet connectivity on firm productivity,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 37(2), pages 187-201, April.
- Arthur Grimes & Cleo Ren & Philip Stevens, 2009. "The Need for Speed: Impacts of Internet Connectivity on Firm Productivity," Working Papers 09_15, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- S. K. Majumdar & O. Carare & H. Chang, 2010. "Broadband adoption and firm productivity: evaluating the benefits of general purpose technology," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 19(3), pages 641-674, June.
- repec:eee:econom:v:198:y:2017:i:2:p:209-230 is not listed on IDEAS
- Romer, Paul M, 1990. "Endogenous Technological Change," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(5), pages 71-102, October.
- Nina Czernich & Oliver Falck & Tobias Kretschmer & Ludger Woessmann, 2011.
"Broadband Infrastructure and Economic Growth,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(552), pages 505-532, May.
- Nina Czernich & Oliver Falck & Tobias Kretschmer & Ludger Wößmann, 2009. "Broadband Infrastructure and Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 2861, CESifo Group Munich.
- Czernich, Nina & Falck, Oliver & Kretschmer, Tobias & Wößmann, Ludger, 2011. "Broadband Infrastructure and Economic Growth," Munich Reprints in Economics 20033, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Halunga, Andreea G. & Orme, Chris D. & Yamagata, Takashi, 2017.
"A heteroskedasticity robust Breusch–Pagan test for Contemporaneous correlation in dynamic panel data models,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 198(2), pages 209-230.
- Andreea Halunga & Chris D. Orme & Takashi Yamagata, 2011. "A Heteroskedasticity Robust Breusch-Pagan Test for Contemporaneous Correlation in Dynamic Panel Data Models," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 1118, Economics, The University of Manchester.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Candelaria, José Alberto, 2015. "A panel data analysis of temporary and permanent effects of fixed broadband penetration over economic growth," 2015 Regional ITS Conference, Los Angeles 2015 146312, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Atif, Syed Muhammad & Srivastav, Mudit & Sauytbekova, Moldir & Arachchige, Udeni Kathri, 2012.
"Globalization and Income Inequality: A Panel Data Analysis of 68 Countries,"
65664, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Atif, Syed Muhammad & Srivastav, Mudit & Sauytbekova, Moldir & Arachchige, Udeni Kathri, 2012. "Globalization and Income Inequality: A Panel Data Analysis of 68 Countries," MPRA Paper 42385, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bilal Mehmood & Haider Mahmood, 2014. "Broadband-Growth Relationship in Asian Perspective: A Revisit Using System Generalized Method of Moments (GMM) and Panel Fully Modified Ordinary Least Squares (Pfmols)," International Journal of Economics and Empirical Research (IJEER), The Economics and Social Development Organization (TESDO), vol. 2(6), pages 229-237, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEndogenous Growth; Broadband; OECD;
- O11 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Macroeconomic Analyses of Economic Development
- O33 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2012-11-03 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ICT-2012-11-03 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-PBE-2012-11-03 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:esprep:65419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zbwkide.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.