Report NEP-PBE-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Keunjae Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Liu, Antung Anthony, 2012. "Tax Evasion and Optimal Environmental Taxes," Discussion Papers dp-12-37, Resources For the Future.
- Liu, Antung Anthony & Zhang, Junjie, 2012. "Fiscal Incentives and Environmental Infrastructure in China," Discussion Papers dp-12-36, Resources For the Future.
- Daniel Riera-Crichton & Carlos A. Vegh & Guillermo Vuletin, 2012. "Tax Multipliers: Pitfalls in Measurement and Identification," NBER Working Papers 18497, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Le, Tuan Minh & Moreno-Dodson, Blanca & Bayraktar, Nihal, 2012. "Tax capacity and tax effort : extended cross-country analysis from 1994 to 2009," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6252, The World Bank.
- Checherita-Westphal, Cristina & Rother, Philipp & Hughes Hallett, Andrew, 2012. "Fiscal sustainability using growth-maximising debt targets," Working Paper Series 1472, European Central Bank.
- Kambale Mirembe, Omer, 2012. "Taxation and public service provision: Taxes on road transport and fuel in Congo," IOB Working Papers 2012.06, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- Ricco, Giovanni & Ellahie, Atif, 2012. "Government Spending Reloaded: Fundamentalness and Heterogeneity in Fiscal SVARs," MPRA Paper 42105, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cestau, Dario & Green, Richard & Schürhoff, Norman, 2012. "Tax-Subsidized Underpricing: Issuers and Underwriters in the Market for Build America Bonds," CEPR Discussion Papers 9186, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alessandro Turrini, 2012. "Fiscal consolidation in reformed and unreformed labour markets: A look at EU countries," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 462, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Simanti Bandyopadhyay, 2012. "Performance Evaluation of Urban Local Governments: A Case for Indian Cities," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1232, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Sedmihradská, Lucie & Haas, Jakub, 2012. "Budget transparency and fiscal performance: Do open budgets matter?," MPRA Paper 42260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cimadomo, Jacopo & Hauptmeier, Sebastian & Zimmermann, Tom, 2012. "Fiscal consolidations and banking stability," MPRA Paper 42229, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Goenka, A. & Jafarey, S. & Pouliot, W., 2012. "Pollution, mortality and optimal environmental policy," Working Papers 12/07, Department of Economics, City University London.
- T. Buyse & F. Heylen & R. Van De Kerckhove, 2012. "Pension reform in an OLG model with heterogeneous abilities," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/810, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Atif, Syed Muhammad & Endres, James & Macdonald, James, 2012. "Broadband Infrastructure and Economic Growth: A Panel Data Analysis of OECD Countries," EconStor Preprints 65419, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Luke Hurst & Peter Yuan & Christopher Findlay, 2012. "Chinese direct investment in Australia : public reaction, policy response, investor adaptation," EABER Working Papers 23342, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Surajeet Chakravarty & Miguel A. Fonseca, 2012. "The Effect of Social Fragmentation on Public Good Provision: an Experimental Study," Discussion Papers 1207, Exeter University, Department of Economics.