Tax-Subsidized Underpricing: Issuers and Underwriters in the Market for Build America Bonds
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Dario Cestau & Richard C. Green & Norman SchÃ¼rhoff, "undated". "Tax-Subsidized Underpricing: Issuers and Underwriters in the Market for Build America Bonds," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 12-32, Swiss Finance Institute.
More about this item
KeywordsBuild America bonds; financial intermediation; incentive conflicts; municipal finance; underpricing;
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- E63 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Comparative or Joint Analysis of Fiscal and Monetary Policy; Stabilization; Treasury Policy
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- H74 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - State and Local Borrowing
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-11-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2012-11-03 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-MAC-2012-11-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2012-11-03 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cpr:ceprdp:9186. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .