Report NEP-FMK-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-FMK, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Markets. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- D.E. Allen & Abhay K Singh & R. Powell & Michael McAleer & James Taylor & Lyn Thomas, 2012. "The Volatility-Return Relationship: Insights from Linear and Non-Linear Quantile Regressions," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 2012-24, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.
- Item repec:ner:carlos:info:hdl:10016/15741 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Rene Carmona & Kevin Webster, 2012. "High Frequency Market Making," Papers 1210.5781, arXiv.org.
- Garratt, Rodney & Webber, Lewis & Willison, Matthew, 2012. "Using Shapley’s asymmetric power index to measure banks’ contributions to systemic risk," Bank of England working papers 468, Bank of England.
- M. Wright & D. S. Siegel & L. Scholes, 2012. "Private Equity Portfolio Company Performance During The Global Recession," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 12/795, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Cestau, Dario & Green, Richard & Schürhoff, Norman, 2012. "Tax-Subsidized Underpricing: Issuers and Underwriters in the Market for Build America Bonds," CEPR Discussion Papers 9186, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lehmann, Sibylle H., 2012. "Taking firms to the stock market: IPOs and the importance of large banks in Imperial Germany 1896 - 1913," FZID Discussion Papers 58-2012, University of Hohenheim, Center for Research on Innovation and Services (FZID).