Broadband adoption and firm productivity: evaluating the benefits of general purpose technology
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Madureira, António & den Hartog, Frank & Bouwman, Harry & Baken, Nico, 2013. "Empirical validation of Metcalfe’s law: How Internet usage patterns have changed over time," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 246-256.
- Christiaan Hogendorn & Brett Frischmann, 2017. "Infrastructure and General Purpose Technologies: A Technology Flow Framework," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2017-001, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Atif, Syed Muhammad & Endres, James & Macdonald, James, 2012.
"Broadband Infrastructure and Economic Growth: A Panel Data Analysis of OECD Countries,"
65419, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Atif, Syed Muhammad & Endres, James & Macdonald, James, 2012. "Broadband Infrastructure and Economic Growth: A Panel Data Analysis of OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 42177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bashir, Sadaf & Sadowski, B. M., 2014.
"General purpose technologies: A survey, a critique and future research directions,"
25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014
101443, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Sadaf Bashir & Bert Sadowski, 2014. "General Purpose Technologies: A Survey, a Critique and Future Research Directions," Working Papers 14-02, Eindhoven Center for Innovation Studies, revised Feb 2014.
- Andrew Reeson & Lachlan Rudd, 2016. "ICT Activity, Innovation and Productivity: An Analysis of Data From Australian Businesses," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 35(3), pages 245-255, September.
- Mack, Elizabeth A. & Rey, Sergio J., 2014. "An econometric approach for evaluating the linkages between broadband and knowledge intensive firms," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 105-118.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:58979 is not listed on IDEAS
- Elizabeth A. Mack & Luc Anselin & Tony H. Grubesic, 2011. "The importance of broadband provision to knowledge intensive firm location," Regional Science Policy & Practice, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 17-35, March.
- Jitendra Parajuli & Kingsley E. Haynes, 2015. "Broadband Internet and new firm formation: a US perspective," Chapters,in: Innovation and Entrepreneurship in the Global Economy, chapter 9, pages 210-236 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Eva Hagsten & Patricia Kotnik, 2017. "ICT as facilitator of internationalisation in small- and medium-sized firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 431-446, February.
- Elizabeth A. Mack, 2014. "Broadband and knowledge intensive firm clusters: Essential link or auxiliary connection?," Papers in Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 93(1), pages 3-29, March.
- Remigiusz Kozlowski & Marek Matejun, 2015. "The identification of difficulties in using advanced technologies in the implementation of projects," International Journal of Business and Management, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences, vol. 3(4), pages 41-60, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:indcch:v:19:y:2010:i:3:p:641-674. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: https://academic.oup.com/icc .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.