Report NEP-ICT-2012-11-03This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lendle, Andreas & Olarreaga, Marcelo & Schropp, Simon & Vezina, Pierre-Louis, 2012. "There goes gravity : how eBay reduces trade costs," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6253, The World Bank.
- Atif, Syed Muhammad & Endres, James & Macdonald, James, 2012. "Broadband Infrastructure and Economic Growth: A Panel Data Analysis of OECD Countries," EconStor Preprints 65419, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Wojtek Przepiorka, 2012. "Ethnic discrimination and signals of trustworthiness in an online market: Evidence from two field experiments," Discussion Papers 2012002, University of Oxford, Nuffield College.
- Temel, Tugrul & Kinlay, Dorjee, 2012. "A Methodology for Information System Formation and Performance," MPRA Paper 42263, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jason Chan & Anindya Ghose, 2012. "Internet's Dirty Secret: Assessing the Impact of Online Intermediaries on the Outbreak of Sexually Transmitted Diseases," Working Papers 12-07, NET Institute, revised Sep 2012.
- Atif, Syed Muhammad & Endres, James & Macdonald, James, 2012. "Broadband Infrastructure and Economic Growth: A Panel Data Analysis of OECD Countries," MPRA Paper 42177, University Library of Munich, Germany.