A conceptual framework for the vehicle-to-grid (V2G) implementation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Steenblik, R. P. & Wigley, K. J., 1990. "Coal policies and trade barriers," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 351-367, May.
- Richard L. Gordon, 1980. "Coal Policy and Energy Economics," The Energy Journal, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Prior, Michael, 1989. "Power privatization and the UK coal industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 208-214, June.
- Anderson, Kym, 1995. "The political economy of coal subsidies in Europe," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 485-496, June.
- Kuby, M. & Xie, Z., 2001. "The effect of restructuring on US coal mining labor productivity, 1980–1995," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 26(11), pages 1015-1030.
- Storchmann, Karl, 2005. "The rise and fall of German hard coal subsidies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(11), pages 1469-1492, July.
- Schmitt, Dieter, 1995. "Concluding comment: what prospects for coal subsidies?," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 557-556, June.
- Rabanal, Nuria González, 2003. "Distinctive features of coal reconversion in the European Union," Applied Energy, Elsevier, pages 281-287.
More about this item
KeywordsPower systems Electric vehicles Smart grid;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:37:y:2009:i:11:p:4379-4390. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.