Analysis of structural equation models with censored or truncated data via EM algorithm
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- C. Hendricks Brown, 1983. "Asymptotic comparison of missing data procedures for estimating factor loadings," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(2), pages 269-291, June.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- Carl Finkbeiner, 1979. "Estimation for the multiple factor model when data are missing," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 44(4), pages 409-420, December.
- Sik-Yum Lee, 1986. "Estimation for structural equation models with missing data," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 51(1), pages 93-99, March.
- Bentler, P. M., 1983. "Simultaneous equation systems as moment structure models : With an introduction to latent variable models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 13-42.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jialiang Li & Jason Fine & Alan Brookhart, 2015. "Instrumental variable additive hazards models," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 71(1), pages 122-130, March.
- Choi, Jeong-Kyun & Jackson, Aurora P., 2011. "Fathers' involvement and child behavior problems in poor African American single-mother families," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 698-704, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:csdana:v:27:y:1998:i:1:p:33-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/csda .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.