Least-squares theory based on general distributional assumptions with an application to the incomplete observations problem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dijkstra, Theo, 1983. "Some comments on maximum likelihood and partial least squares methods," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 67-90.
- van Praag, Bernard M. S., 1981. "Model free regression," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 139-144.
- White, Halbert, 1982. "Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Misspecified Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(1), pages 1-25, January.
- van Praag, Bernard & Goedhart, Theo & Kapteyn, Arie, 1980. "The Poverty Line-A Pilot Survey in Europe," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 62(3), pages 461-465, August.
- Bentler, P. M., 1983. "Simultaneous equation systems as moment structure models : With an introduction to latent variable models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1-2), pages 13-42.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Albert Satorra, 1989. "Alternative test criteria in covariance structure analysis: A unified approach," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 54(1), pages 131-151, March.
- P. Bentler, 1983. "Some contributions to efficient statistics in structural models: Specification and estimation of moment structures," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 493-517, December.
- P.A.V.B. Swamy & I-Lok Chang & Jatinder S. Mehta & William H. Greene & Stephen G. Hall & George S. Tavlas, 2016.
"Removing Specification Errors from the Usual Formulation of Binary Choice Models,"
Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-21, June.
- P. A. V. B. Swamy & I-Lok Chang & Jatinder S. Mehta & William H. Greene & Stephen G. Hall & George S. Tavlas, 2016. "Removing Specification Errors from the Usual Formulation of Binary Choice Models," Discussion Papers in Economics 16/11, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- Carlo Altavilla & Raffaella Giacomini & Giuseppe Ragusa, 2017.
"Anchoring the yield curve using survey expectations,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 32(6), pages 1055-1068, September.
- Carlo Altavilla & Raffaella Giacomini & Giuseppe Ragusa, 2013. "Anchoring the yield curve using survey expectations," CeMMAP working papers CWP52/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Giacomini, Raffaella & Altavilla, Carlo & Ragusa, Giuseppe, 2014. "Anchoring the yield curve using survey expectations," Working Paper Series 1632, European Central Bank.
- Altavilla, Carlo & Giacomini, Raffaella & Ragusa, Giuseppe, 2013. "Anchoring the Yield Curve Using Survey Expectations," CEPR Discussion Papers 9738, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Fernando Rios-Avila & Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza, 2018.
"Standard-error correction in two-stage optimization models: A quasi–maximum likelihood estimation approach,"
Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 18(1), pages 206-222, March.
- Fernando Rios-Avila & Gustavo J. Canavire-Bacarreza, 2017. "Standard Error Correction in Two-Stage Optimization Models: A Quasi-Maximum Likelihood Estimation Approach," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 015659, Universidad EAFIT.
- Sandy Fréret & Denis Maguain, 2017. "The effects of agglomeration on tax competition: evidence from a two-regime spatial panel model on French data," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 24(6), pages 1100-1140, December.
- Ai, Chunrong & Chen, Xiaohong, 2007. "Estimation of possibly misspecified semiparametric conditional moment restriction models with different conditioning variables," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 141(1), pages 5-43, November.
- Ayouz, Mourad K. & Remaud, Herve, 2003. "The Internationalization Determinants Of The Small Agro-Food Firms: Hypotheses And Statistical Tests," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 5(2), pages 1-27.
- Broze, Laurence & Gourieroux, Christian, 1998.
"Pseudo-maximum likelihood method, adjusted pseudo-maximum likelihood method and covariance estimators,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 75-98, July.
- BROZE, Laurence & GOURIEROUX, Christian, 1998. "Pseudo-maximum likelihood method, adjusted pseudo-maximum likelihood method and covariance estimators," LIDAM Reprints CORE 1319, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Sridhar, Shrihari & Naik, Prasad A. & Kelkar, Ajay, 2017. "Metrics unreliability and marketing overspending," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 761-779.
- Yen, Steven T. & Chern, Wen S. & Lee, Hwang-Jaw, 1991. "Effects Of Income Sources On Household Food Expenditures," 1991 Annual Meeting, August 4-7, Manhattan, Kansas 271167, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Posch, Olaf, 2009.
"Structural estimation of jump-diffusion processes in macroeconomics,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 153(2), pages 196-210, December.
- Olaf Posch, 2007. "Structural estimation of jump-diffusion processes in macroeconomics," CREATES Research Papers 2007-23, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Koutmos, Dimitrios, 2012. "An intertemporal capital asset pricing model with heterogeneous expectations," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 1176-1187.
- Gregory, Allan W. & McCurdy, Thomas H., 1986. "The unbiasedness hypothesis in the forward foreign exchange market: A specification analysis with application to France, Italy, Japan, the United Kingdom and West Germany," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 365-381, April.
- Lanot, Gauthier & Walker, Ian, 1998.
"The union/non-union wage differential: An application of semi-parametric methods,"
Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 327-349, June.
- Lanot, G. & Walker, I., 1993. "The Union/Non-Union Wage Differential: an Application of Semi-Parametric Methods," Papers 9337, Laval - Recherche en Politique Economique.
- Gauthier Lanot & Ian Walker, 1996. "The Union/Non-Union Wage Differential: An Application of Semi-Parametric Methods," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 96/9, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Magnus, Jan R., 2007.
"The Asymptotic Variance Of The Pseudo Maximum Likelihood Estimator,"
Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 23(5), pages 1022-1032, October.
- Jan R. Magnus, 2007. "The asymptotic variance of the pseudo maximum likelihood estimator," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-479, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Özlem Onaran & Engelbert Stockhammer, 2006.
"The effect of FDI and foreign trade on wages in the Central and Eastern European Countries in the post-transition era: A sectoral analysis,"
Department of Economics Working Papers
wuwp094, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Onaran, Özlem & Stockhammer, Engelbert, 2006. "The effect of FDI and foreign trade on wages in the Central and Eastern European Countries in the post-transition era: A sectoral analysis," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 94, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Pan, Wei & Louis, Thomas A., 1999. "Two semi-parametric empirical Bayes estimators," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 185-196, April.
- Frank X. Zhang, 2003. "What did the credit market expect of Argentina default? Evidence from default swap data," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2003-25, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Kaiser, Lutz C., 2014. "The Gender-Career Estimation Gap," IZA Discussion Papers 8185, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:50:y:1985:i:1:p:25-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Sonal Shukla or Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.