Fathers' involvement and child behavior problems in poor African American single-mother families
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David M. Blau, 1999. "The Effect Of Income On Child Development," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 261-276, May.
- Tang, Man-Lai & Lee, Sik-Yum, 1998. "Analysis of structural equation models with censored or truncated data via EM algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 33-46, March.
- Reichman, Nancy E. & Teitler, Julien O. & Garfinkel, Irwin & McLanahan, Sara S., 2001. "Fragile Families: sample and design," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 303-326.
- P. Bentler & David Weeks, 1980. "Linear structural equations with latent variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 289-308, September.
- Teitler, Julien O., 2001. "Father involvement, child health and maternal health behavior," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 403-425.
- Flouri, Eirini & Buchanan, Ann, 2004. "Childhood families of homeless and poor adults in Britain: A prospective study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Lawrence M. Berger & Christina Paxson & Jane Waldfogel, 2005. "Income and Child Development," Working Papers 938, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp05-16-ff-paxson is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:547-557 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alleyne-Green, Binta & Grinnell-Davis, Claudette & Clark, Trenette T. & Cryer-Coupet, Qiana R., 2015. "The role of fathers in reducing dating violence victimization and sexual risk behaviors among a national sample of Black adolescents," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 48-55.
More about this item
KeywordsNonresident fathers' involvement Child behavior problems Father-child contact Fathers' parenting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:33:y:2011:i:5:p:698-704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.