Fathers' involvement and child behavior problems in poor African American single-mother families
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David M. Blau, 1999. "The Effect Of Income On Child Development," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 81(2), pages 261-276, May.
- Tang, Man-Lai & Lee, Sik-Yum, 1998. "Analysis of structural equation models with censored or truncated data via EM algorithm," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 33-46, March.
- Reichman, Nancy E. & Teitler, Julien O. & Garfinkel, Irwin & McLanahan, Sara S., 2001. "Fragile Families: sample and design," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 303-326.
- P. Bentler & David Weeks, 1980. "Linear structural equations with latent variables," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 289-308, September.
- Teitler, Julien O., 2001. "Father involvement, child health and maternal health behavior," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4-5), pages 403-425.
- Flouri, Eirini & Buchanan, Ann, 2004. "Childhood families of homeless and poor adults in Britain: A prospective study," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-14, February.
- Lawrence M. Berger & Christina Paxson & Jane Waldfogel, 2005. "Income and Child Development," Working Papers 938, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Research on Child Wellbeing..
- repec:pri:crcwel:wp05-16-ff-paxson is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:cysrev:v:79:y:2017:i:c:p:547-557 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alleyne-Green, Binta & Grinnell-Davis, Claudette & Clark, Trenette T. & Cryer-Coupet, Qiana R., 2015. "The role of fathers in reducing dating violence victimization and sexual risk behaviors among a national sample of Black adolescents," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 48-55.
More about this item
KeywordsNonresident fathers' involvement Child behavior problems Father-child contact Fathers' parenting;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:cysrev:v:33:y:2011:i:5:p:698-704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/childyouth .