Cross-cultural entrepreneurship research: Current status and framework for future studies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- J. A. Kregel, 1980. "Introduction," Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(1), pages 19-20, October.
- S. Illeris & G. Akehurst, 2001. "Introduction," The Service Industries Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(1), pages 1-4, January.
- H Kevin Steensma & Louis Marino & K Mark Weaver, 2000. "Attitudes Toward Cooperative Strategies: A Cross-Cultural Analysis of Entrepreneurs," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 31(4), pages 591-609, December.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
- Anisya S Thomas & Stephen L Mueller, 2000. "A Case for Comparative Entrepreneurship: Assessing the Relevance of Culture," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 31(2), pages 287-301, June.
- Jarvis, Cheryl Burke & MacKenzie, Scott B & Podsakoff, Philip M, 2003. " A Critical Review of Construct Indicators and Measurement Model Misspecification in Marketing and Consumer Research," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 30(2), pages 199-218, September.
- Coviello, Nicole E. & Jones, Marian V., 2004. "Methodological issues in international entrepreneurship research," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 485-508, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Coviello, Nicole E. & McDougall, Patricia P. & Oviatt, Benjamin M., 2011. "The emergence, advance and future of international entrepreneurship research — An introduction to the special forum," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 625-631.
- Daria Volchek & Ari Jantunen & Sami Saarenketo, 2013. "The institutional environment for international entrepreneurship in Russia: Reflections on growth decisions and performance in SMEs," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 320-350, December.
- Mihai Nica, 2013. "Spending allocation and entrepreneurship," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 351-369, December.
- Ratan J. S. Dheer, 2017. "Cross-national differences in entrepreneurial activity: role of culture and institutional factors," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 813-842, April.
- repec:kap:jinten:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10843-017-0203-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alexander Chepurenko, 2015. "Entrepreneurship Theory: New Challenges and Future Prospects," Foresight and STI Governance (Foresight-Russia till No. 3/2015), National Research University Higher School of Economics, vol. 9(2), pages 44-57.
- repec:kap:jinten:v:15:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10843-017-0208-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brendan Gray & Andrea Farminer, 2014. "And no birds sing—reviving the romance with international entrepreneurship," Journal of International Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 12(2), pages 115-128, June.
- Paul, Justin & Shrivatava, Archana, 2016. "Do young managers in a developing country have stronger entrepreneurial intentions? Theory and debate," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 1197-1210.
- Halkos, George & Tzeremes, Nickolaos, 2011. "The effect of national culture on countries’ innovation efficiency," MPRA Paper 30100, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kiss, Andreea N. & Danis, Wade M. & Cavusgil, S. Tamer, 2012. "International entrepreneurship research in emerging economies: A critical review and research agenda," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 266-290.
- Branka Ahlin & Mateja Drnovšek & Robert Hisrich, 2014. "Entrepreneurs’ creativity and firm innovation: the moderating role of entrepreneurial self-efficacy," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(1), pages 101-117, June.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurship; National culture; Structural equation modeling; Survey-based studies;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jinten:v:7:y:2009:i:3:p:163-189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .