Stepwise variable selection in factor analysis
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 65 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=112911|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.de/orders.htm|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K. Jöreskog, 1967. "Some contributions to maximum likelihood factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 443-482, December.
- Hirotugu Akaike, 1987. "Factor analysis and AIC," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 317-332, September.
- Stanley Mulaik & Roderick McDonald, 1978. "The effect of additional variables on factor indeterminacy in models with a single common factor," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 177-192, June.
- Yutaka Kano & Masamori Ihara, 1994. "Identification of inconsistent variates in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 59(1), pages 5-20, March.
- repec:ucp:bkecon:9780226316529 is not listed on IDEAS
- Frederick Davis, 1944. "Fundamental factors of comprehension in reading," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 9(3), pages 185-197, September.
- Karl Jöreskog, 1978. "Structural analysis of covariance and correlation matrices," Psychometrika, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 443-477, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:65:y:2000:i:1:p:7-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.