Selection of questions for VAAs and the VAA-based elections
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kristine Hogarty & Jeffrey Kromrey & John Ferron & Constance Hines, 2004. "Selection of variables in exploratory factor analysis: An empirical comparison of a stepwise and traditional approach," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 69(4), pages 593-611, December.
More about this item
Keywordspolicy representation; elections; theory of voting; feature selection; variable selection;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-01-29 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2017-01-29 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-POL-2017-01-29 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kitwps:100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkitde.html .