The third vote experiment: VAA-based election to enhance policy representation of the KIT student parliament
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:57:y:1963:i:01:p:45-56_24 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordspolicy representation; representative democracy; direct democracy; elections; coalitions; theory of voting;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-10-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2016-10-02 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EXP-2016-10-02 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-POL-2016-10-02 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kitwps:93. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkitde.html .