Report NEP-CDM-2016-10-02This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herman Demeze & Issofa Moyouwou & Roland Pongou, 2016. "The Welfare Economics of Tactical Voting in Democracies: A Partial Identification Equilibrium Analysis," Working Papers 1611e, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Benček, David, 2016. "Opportunistic candidates and knowledgeable voters: A recipe for extreme views," Kiel Working Papers 2047, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2016. "The third vote experiment: VAA-based election to enhance policy representation of the KIT student parliament," Working Paper Series in Economics 93, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Alexei, Zakharov & Shapoval, Alexander & Weber, Shlomo, 2016. "Valence influence in electoral competition with rank objectives," CEPR Discussion Papers 11527, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Blane Lewis, 2016. "Local political fragmentation: Fiscal and service delivery effects in Indonesia," Departmental Working Papers 2016-16, The Australian National University, Arndt-Corden Department of Economics.
- Laurent Denant-Boemont & Enrico Diecidue & Olivier L'Haridon, 2016. "Patience and time consistency in collective decisions," Post-Print halshs-01306949, HAL.
- Nicolas GAVOILLE & Fabio PADOVANO, 2016. "Legislative Cycles in Semipresidential Systems," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2016-01-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-01301981 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chen, Cuicui & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2016. "Collective Action in an Asymmetric World," Working Paper Series 16-019, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Nicolas GAVOILLE & Marijn VERSCHELDE, 2016. "Electoral competition and political selection: An analysis of the activity of French deputies, 1958-2012," Economics Working Paper from Condorcet Center for political Economy at CREM-CNRS 2016-02-ccr, Condorcet Center for political Economy.
- Zaunbrecher, Henrik & Riedl, Arno, 2016. "Social Identity and Group Contests," Research Memorandum 024, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Athey, Susan & Calvano, Emilio & Jha, Saumitra, 2016. "A Theory of Community Formation and Social Hierarchy," Research Papers 3467, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Jha, Saumitra & Shayo, Moses, 2018. "Valuing Peace: The Effects of Financial Market Exposure on Votes and Political Attitudes," Research Papers 3389, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Josep Maria Izquierdo Aznar & Pere Timoner Lledó, 2016. "Decentralized rationing problems," UB Economics Working Papers 2016/345, Universitat de Barcelona, Facultat d'Economia i Empresa, UB Economics.