Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Becker, Gary S., 1971. "The Economics of Discrimination," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 2, number 9780226041162.
- Philip Oreopoulos, 2009. "Why Do Skilled Immigrants Struggle in the Labor Market? A Field Experiment with Six Thousand Resumes," NBER Working Papers 15036, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Carlsson, Magnus & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2007.
"Evidence of ethnic discrimination in the Swedish labor market using experimental data,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 716-729, August.
- Carlsson, Magnus & Rooth, Dan-Olof, 2006. "Evidence of Ethnic Discrimination in the Swedish Labor Market Using Experimental Data," IZA Discussion Papers 2281, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Olof Ã…slund & Oskar NordstrÃ¶um Skans, 2012.
"Do Anonymous Job Application Procedures Level the Playing Field?,"
ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 65(1), pages 82-107, January.
- Åslund, Olof & Nordström Skans, Oskar, 2007. "Do anonymous job application procedures level the playing field?," Working Paper Series 2007:31, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Leo Kaas & Christian Manger, 2012.
"Ethnic Discrimination in Germany's Labour Market: A Field Experiment,"
German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 13(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Kaas, Leo & Manger, Christian, 2010. "Ethnic Discrimination in Germany's Labour Market: A Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 4741, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Phelps, Edmund S, 1972. "The Statistical Theory of Racism and Sexism," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(4), pages 659-661, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krause-Pilatus, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2014. "Abschlussbericht des Projektes ''Anonym Bewerben in Baden-Württemberg''," IZA Research Reports 63, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Heiko Berner, 2016. "Are Ethnic Entrepreneurs Social Innovators? Turkish Migrant Entrepreneurs in Salzburg," Border Crossing, Transnational Press London, UK, vol. 6(2), pages 363-371, December.
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2010. "Representativeness of German parties and trade unions with regard to public opinion," WSI Working Papers 173, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Andranik Tangian, 2013. "German parliamentary elections 2009 from the viewpoint of direct democracy," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(3), pages 833-869, March.
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2013. "2013 election to German Bundestag from the viewpoint of direct democracy," WSI Working Papers 186, The Institute of Economic and Social Research (WSI), Hans-Böckler-Foundation.
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2013. "Decision making in politics and economics: 5. 2013 election to German Bundestag and direct democracy," Working Paper Series in Economics 49, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
- Krause-Pilatus, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F. & Böschen, Ines & Alt, Ramona, 2012. "Pilotprojekt ''Anonymisierte Bewerbungsverfahren'' - Abschlussbericht," IZA Research Reports 44, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2016. "The third vote experiment: VAA-based election to enhance policy representation of the KIT student parliament," Working Paper Series in Economics 93, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Management.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2010-11-20 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izarrs:27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.