Pilotprojekt ''Anonymisierte Bewerbungsverfahren'' - Abschlussbericht
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Krause-Pilatus, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2010. "Anonymisierte Bewerbungsverfahren," IZA Research Reports 27, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- McGinnity, Frances & Nelson, Jacqueline & Lunn, Pete & Quinn, Emma, 2009. "Discrimination in Recruitment: Evidence from a Field Experiment," Research Series, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI), number BKMNEXT137.
- Leo Kaas & Christian Manger, 2012.
"Ethnic Discrimination in Germany's Labour Market: A Field Experiment,"
German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 13(1), pages 1-20, February.
- Kaas, Leo & Manger, Christian, 2010. "Ethnic Discrimination in Germany's Labour Market: A Field Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 4741, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Krause-Pilatus, Annabelle & Rinne, Ulf & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2014. "Abschlussbericht des Projektes ''Anonym Bewerben in Baden-Württemberg''," IZA Research Reports 63, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Annabelle Krause & Ulf Rinne & Klaus Zimmermann, 2012. "Anonymous job applications in Europe," IZA Journal of European Labor Studies, Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-20, December.
- Ulf Rinne, 2018.
"Anonymous job applications and hiring discrimination,"
IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 1-11, October.
- Ulf Rinne, 2014. "Anonymous job applications and hiring discrimination," IZA World of Labor, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), pages 1-48, May.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-GER-2012-05-08 (German Papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izarrs:44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Holger Hinte). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.