Do Startups Provide Employment Opportunities for Disadvantaged Workers?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Fackler, Daniel & Fuchs, Michaela & Hölscher, Lisa & Schnabel, Claus, 2018. "Do startups provide employment opportunities for disadvantaged workers?," FAU Discussion Papers in Economics 09/2018, Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Institute for Economics.
More about this item
Keywordsstartups; young firms; employment; wages; linked employer-employee data;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- M51 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Firm Employment Decisions; Promotions
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp11556. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .