Decision making in politics and economics: 5. 2013 election to German Bundestag and direct democracy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andranik Tangian, 2013. "German parliamentary elections 2009 from the viewpoint of direct democracy," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 40(3), pages 833-869, March.
- Steven J. Brams & William S. Zwicker & D. Marc Kilgour, 1998. "The paradox of multiple elections," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 15(2), pages 211-236.
- Berghammer, Rudolf & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie, 2007.
"Applying relational algebra and RelView to coalition formation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 530-542, April.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Harrie De Swart & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2007. "Applying relational algebra and RelView to coalition formation," Post-Print halshs-00159845, HAL.
- Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie de Swart & Jan-Willem van der Rijt, 2005. "A new model of coalition formation," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 24(1), pages 129-154, September.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:77:y:1983:i:03:p:734-747_24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Roemer, John E., 1998. "Why the poor do not expropriate the rich: an old argument in new garb," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(3), pages 399-424, December.
More about this item
Keywordsrepresentative democracy; direct democracy; elections; coalitions; theory of voting; mathematical theory of democracy; indices of popularity and universality;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-12-20 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-EUR-2013-12-20 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-POL-2013-12-20 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:kitwps:49. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fwkitde.html .