Report NEP-CDM-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2013. "Decision making in politics and economics: 5. 2013 election to German Bundestag and direct democracy," Working Paper Series in Economics 49, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Jenny Aker, Paul Collier, Pedro C. Vicente, 2013. "Is Information Power? Using Mobile Phones and Free Newspapers during an Election in Mozambique," Working Papers 328, Center for Global Development.
- Llamazares, Bonifacio & Pérez-Asurmendi, Patrizia, 2013. "Triple-acyclicity in majorities based on difference in support," MPRA Paper 52218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nehring, Klaus & Pivato, Marcus & Puppe, Clemens, 2013. "Unanimity overruled: Majority voting and the burden of history," Working Paper Series in Economics 50, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Nehring, Klaus & Pivato, Marcus & Puppe, Clemens, 2013. "The Condorcet set: Majority voting over interconnected propositions," Working Paper Series in Economics 51, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Heuson, Clemens, 2013. "Self-protection as a limit to strategic delegation in the context of global pollution problems," UFZ Discussion Papers 18/2013, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (ÖKUS).
- Quoc-Anh Do & Kieu-Trang Nguyen & Anh N. Tran, 2013. "One Mandarin Benefits the Whole Clan: Hometown Favoritism in an Authoritarian Regime," Sciences Po publications 13, Sciences Po.
- Gong, Zheng & Tian, Feng & Xu, Boyan, 2013. "Limited Information Aggregation and Externalities - A Simple Model of Metastable Market," MPRA Paper 52143, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Skurray, James H., 2013. "The scope for collective action in a large groundwater basin: an institutional analysis of aquifer governance in Western Australia," Working Papers 161075, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Gustavo Bergantiños & Jordi Massó & Inés Moreno de Barreda & Alejandro Neme, 2013. "Stable Partitions in Many Division Problems: The Proportional and the Sequential Dictator Solutions," Working Papers 739, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Lopes-Bento, Cindy, 2013. "(International) R&D collaboration and SMEs: The effectiveness of targeted public R&D support schemes," DICE Discussion Papers 121, Heinrich‐Heine‐Universität Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Quoc-Anh Do & Filipe R. Campante, 2013. "Isolated Capital Cities, Accountability and Corruption: Evidence from US States," Sciences Po publications 12, Sciences Po.
- Casaburi, Lorenzo & Troiano, Ugo, 2013. "Ghost-House Busters: The Electoral Response to a Large Anti Tax Evasion Program," MPRA Paper 52242, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wolf, Stephan & Lenger, Alexander, 2013. "Choosing inequality: An experimental analysis of the impact of social immobility on the democratic election of distribution rules," The Constitutional Economics Network Working Papers 02-2013, University of Freiburg, Department of Economic Policy and Constitutional Economic Theory.
- S. Rosenkranz & K.S. Muehlfeld & G. van der Laan & G.U. Weitzel & J. van der Donk & H. Ivanova & E.J. van Kesteren & M. Ottink & H. van der Spek, 2013. "Sustainable Decision-Making: Non-Monetary Incentives for Pro-Social Behavior in the Energy Sector," Working Papers 13-16, Utrecht School of Economics.