The scope for collective action in a large groundwater basin: an institutional analysis of aquifer governance in Western Australia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Henry H. Perritt, 1986. "Negotiated rulemaking in practice," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(3), pages 482-495.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2011. "Reflections on "Some Unsettled Problems of Irrigation"," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(1), pages 49-63, February.
- James H. Skurray & Ram Pandit & David J. Pannell, 2013.
"Institutional impediments to groundwater trading: the case of the Gnangara groundwater system of Western Australia,"
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(7), pages 1046-1072, September.
- Skurray, James H. & Pandit, Ram & Pannell, David J., 2011. "Institutional Impediments to Groundwater Trading: the case of the Gnangara groundwater system of Western Australia," Working Papers 117825, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Crase, Lin & O'Reilly, Leo & Dollery, Brian, 2000. "Water markets as a vehicle for water reform: the case of New South Wales," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(2), June.
- Common, Mick & Young, Mike, 1997. "Introduction," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 79-80, November.
- Brooks, Robert & Harris, Edwyna, 2008. "Efficiency gains from water markets: Empirical analysis of Watermove in Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(4), pages 391-399, April.
- Norgaard, Richard B., 2010. "Ecosystem services: From eye-opening metaphor to complexity blinder," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1219-1227, April.
- Esteban, Encarna & Albiac, José, 2011. "Groundwater and ecosystems damages: Questioning the Gisser-Sánchez effect," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2062-2069, September.
More about this item
KeywordsInstitutions; collective action; governance; common-pool resources; commons; institutional analysis; Agricultural and Food Policy; Environmental Economics and Policy; Institutional and Behavioral Economics; Land Economics/Use; Political Economy; Public Economics; Resource /Energy Economics and Policy; D02; D03; D23; D78; D71; D83; Q25; Q28; Q38; Q56; Q57; Q58; R52; H41; H23; H11;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D03 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Behavioral Microeconomics: Underlying Principles
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- D78 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Positive Analysis of Policy Formulation and Implementation
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
- Q25 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Water
- Q28 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q57 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Ecological Economics
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
- R52 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Land Use and Other Regulations
- H41 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Public Goods
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2013-12-20 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2013-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2013-12-20 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ENV-2013-12-20 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwauwp:161075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aruwaau.html .