The scope for collective action in a large groundwater basin: an institutional analysis of aquifer governance in Western Australia
Previously titled: The scope for institutional autonomy in a large groundwater basin: the potential for collective action in Western Australia
|Date of creation:||24 Nov 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley, WA 6009|
Phone: (61) (8) 6488 1757
Fax: (61) (8) 6488 1098
Web page: http://www.are.uwa.edu.au/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Elinor Ostrom, 2011. "Reflections on "Some Unsettled Problems of Irrigation"," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(1), pages 49-63, February.
- Brooks, Robert & Harris, Edwyna, 2008. "Efficiency gains from water markets: Empirical analysis of Watermove in Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(4), pages 391-399, April.
- Norgaard, Richard B., 2010. "Ecosystem services: From eye-opening metaphor to complexity blinder," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1219-1227, April.
- Henry H. Perritt, 1986. "Negotiated rulemaking in practice," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(3), pages 482-495.
- James H. Skurray & Ram Pandit & David J. Pannell, 2013.
"Institutional impediments to groundwater trading: the case of the Gnangara groundwater system of Western Australia,"
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(7), pages 1046-1072, September.
- Skurray, James H. & Pandit, Ram & Pannell, David J., 2011. "Institutional Impediments to Groundwater Trading: the case of the Gnangara groundwater system of Western Australia," Working Papers 117825, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Common, Mick & Young, Mike, 1997. "Introduction," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 79-80, November.
- Esteban, Encarna & Albiac, José, 2011. "Groundwater and ecosystems damages: Questioning the Gisser-Sánchez effect," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2062-2069, September.
- Crase, Lin & O'Reilly, Leo & Dollery, Brian, 2000. "Water markets as a vehicle for water reform: the case of New South Wales," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(2), June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwauwp:161075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.