The scope for collective action in a large groundwater basin: an institutional analysis of aquifer governance in Western Australia
Previously titled: The scope for institutional autonomy in a large groundwater basin: the potential for collective action in Western Australia
|Date of creation:||24 Nov 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 35 Stirling Highway, Crawley, WA 6009|
Phone: (61) (8) 6488 1757
Fax: (61) (8) 6488 1098
Web page: http://www.are.uwa.edu.au/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Henry H. Perritt, 1986. "Negotiated rulemaking in practice," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(3), pages 482-495.
- Elinor Ostrom, 2011. "Reflections on "Some Unsettled Problems of Irrigation"," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(1), pages 49-63, February.
- James H. Skurray & Ram Pandit & David J. Pannell, 2013.
"Institutional impediments to groundwater trading: the case of the Gnangara groundwater system of Western Australia,"
Journal of Environmental Planning and Management,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 56(7), pages 1046-1072, September.
- Skurray, James H. & Pandit, Ram & Pannell, David J., 2011. "Institutional Impediments to Groundwater Trading: the case of the Gnangara groundwater system of Western Australia," Working Papers 117825, University of Western Australia, School of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Crase, Lin & O'Reilly, Leo & Dollery, Brian, 2000. "Water markets as a vehicle for water reform: the case of New South Wales," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 44(2), June.
- Common, Mick & Young, Mike, 1997. "Introduction," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 79-80, November.
- Brooks, Robert & Harris, Edwyna, 2008. "Efficiency gains from water markets: Empirical analysis of Watermove in Australia," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 95(4), pages 391-399, April.
- Norgaard, Richard B., 2010. "Ecosystem services: From eye-opening metaphor to complexity blinder," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1219-1227, April.
- Esteban, Encarna & Albiac, José, 2011. "Groundwater and ecosystems damages: Questioning the Gisser-Sánchez effect," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(11), pages 2062-2069, September. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:uwauwp:161075. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.