German parliamentary elections 2005 in the mirror of party manifestos
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Steven J. Brams & William S. Zwicker & D. Marc Kilgour, 1998. "The paradox of multiple elections," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 15(2), pages 211-236.
- Berghammer, Rudolf & Rusinowska, Agnieszka & de Swart, Harrie, 2007.
"Applying relational algebra and RelView to coalition formation,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 178(2), pages 530-542, April.
- Rudolf Berghammer & Harrie De Swart & Agnieszka Rusinowska, 2007. "Applying relational algebra and RelView to coalition formation," Post-Print halshs-00159845, HAL.
- Agnieszka Rusinowska & Harrie de Swart & Jan-Willem van der Rijt, 2005. "A new model of coalition formation," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 24(1), pages 129-154, September.
More about this item
KeywordsParliamentary election; fractions; coalitions; theory of voting; mathematical theory of democracy; indices of popularity and universality;
- D71 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Social Choice; Clubs; Committees; Associations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wsidps:139e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wsihbde.html .