Report NEP-CDM-2017-01-29This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tangian, Andranik S., 2017. "Selection of questions for VAAs and the VAA-based elections," Working Paper Series in Economics 100, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT), Department of Economics and Business Engineering.
- Mandal, Arindam & Mandal, Biswajit & Bhattacharjee, Prasun, 2016. "Does NOTA Affect Voter Turnout? Evidence from State Legislative Elections in India," MPRA Paper 76359, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lockwood, Ben, 2017. "Confirmation Bias and Electoral Accountability," CEPR Discussion Papers 11772, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Matthew Embrey & Guillaume R. Frechette & Sevgi Yuksel, 2016. "Cooperation in the Finitely Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," Working Paper Series 08616, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Demuynck, Thomas & Herings, P. Jean-Jacques & Saulle, Riccardo & Seel, Christian, 2017. "The Myopic Stable Set for Social Environments," Research Memorandum 002, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Mara Faccio & Luigi Zingales, 2017. "Political Determinants of Competition in the Mobile Telecommunication Industry," NBER Working Papers 23041, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Salvador Barberà & Matthew O. Jackson, 2017. "A Model of Protests, Revolution, and Information," Working Papers 951, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Bernd Frick & Anica Rose, 2017. "Over the top: Team composition and performance in Himalayan expeditions," Working Papers Dissertations 24, Paderborn University, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics.
- Savita Kulkarni & Anirudh Tagat & Hansika Kapoor, 2016. "An experimental investigation of intra-household resource allocation in rural India," Working Papers PIERI 2016-20, PEP-PIERI.