Nonconvergence, improper solutions, and starting values in lisrel maximum likelihood estimation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Donald Rubin & Dorothy Thayer, 1982. "EM algorithms for ML factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 69-76, March.
- David Rindskopf, 1983. "Parameterizing inequality constraints on unique variances in linear structural models," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 48(1), pages 73-83, March.
- Sik-Yum Lee, 1980. "Estimation of covariance structure models with parameters subject to functional restraints," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 45(3), pages 309-324, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Moshe Zeidner & Gerald Matthews & Dorit Olenik Shemesh, 2016. "Cognitive-Social Sources of Wellbeing: Differentiating the Roles of Coping Style, Social Support and Emotional Intelligence," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 17(6), pages 2481-2501, December.
- Buehn, Andreas & Dell'Anno, Roberto & Schneider, Friedrich, 2012.
"Fiscal illusion and the shadow economy: Two sides of the same coin?,"
42531, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Buehn & Roberto Dell'Anno & Friedrich Schneider, 2013. "Fiscal illusion and the shadow economy: Two sides of the same coin?," Economics working papers 2013-21, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Yuan, Ke-Hai & Chan, Wai, 2008. "Structural equation modeling with near singular covariance matrices," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 52(10), pages 4842-4858, June.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:1:p:232-:d:127412 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ihara, Masamori & Kano, Yutaka, 1995. "Identifiability of full, marginal, and conditional factor analysis models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 343-350, June.
- Gonzalez-Lima, F. & McIntosh, A.R., 1995. "Analysis of neural network interactions related to associative learning using structural equation modeling," Mathematics and Computers in Simulation (MATCOM), Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 115-140.
- repec:spr:aistmt:v:69:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10463-016-0552-2 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsmaximum likelihood estimation; LISREL; Davidon-Fletcher-Powell; starting values; nonconvergence; improper solutions; robustness; Monte Carlo; small sample results;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:psycho:v:50:y:1985:i:2:p:229-242. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .