Spanish Household Demand for Convenience Meat Products
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Justo Manrique & Helen H. Jensen, 1997. "Spanish household demand for convenience meat products," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(6), pages 579-586.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fred J. Prochaska & R. A. Schrimper, 1973. "Opportunity Cost of Time and Other Socioeconomic Effects on Away-From-Home Food Consumption," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 55(4_Part_1), pages 595-603.
- Vicki A. McCracken & Jon A. Brandt, 1987. "Household Consumption of Food-Away-From-Home: Total Expenditure and by Type of Food Facility," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 69(2), pages 274-284.
- Gil, Jose M & Gracia, A & Perez y Perez, L, 1995. "Food Consumption and Economic Development in the European Union," European Review of Agricultural Economics, Foundation for the European Review of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(3), pages 385-399.
- Traub, Larry G. & Odland, Dianne D., 1979. "Convenience Foods and Home-Prepared Foods," Economics Statistics and Cooperative Services (ESCS) Reports 206508, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manrique, Justo & Jensen, Helen H., 1998.
"Spanish Household Demand For Seafood Products,"
1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT
20997, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Manrique, J. & Jensen, Helen H., 1999. "Spanish Household Demand for Seafood Products," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10527, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jensen, Helen H. & Manrique, J., 2001. "Spanish Household Demand for Seafood Products," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10439, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Mtimet, Nadhem & Gil, Jose Maria, 2008. "Análisis de la demanda de alimentos en España considerando el impacto de la dieta sobre la salud," Economia Agraria y Recursos Naturales, Spanish Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 8(02), pages 1-28.
- Johan Lundberg & Sofia Lundberg, 2012. "Distributional Effects of Lower Food Prices in a Rich Country," Journal of Consumer Policy, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 373-391, September.
- Marta Disegna & Linda Osti, 2013. "The Influence of Visitors’ Satisfaction on Expenditure Behaviour," BEMPS - Bozen Economics & Management Paper Series BEMPS14, Faculty of Economics and Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Onyango, Benjamin M. & Rimal, Arbindra & Miljkovic, Dragan & Hallman, William K., 2009.
"Food Safety Risk Perceptions as a Tool for Market Segmentation: The U.S. Poultry Meat Market,"
Journal of Food Distribution Research,
Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 40(3), pages 1-12, November.
- Onyango, Benjamin M. & Rimal, Arbindra & Miljkovic, Dragan & Hallman, William K., 2009. "Food safety risk perceptions as a tool for market segmentation: The USA poultry meat market," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46743, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Florkowski, Wojciech J. & Moon, Wanki & Resurreccion, Anna V. A. & Jordanov, Jordan & Paraskova, Pavlina & Beuchat, Larry R. & Murgov, Kolyo & Chinnan, Manjeet S., 2000. "Allocation of time for meal preparation in a transition economy," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 22(2), pages 173-183, March.
- Lotfali Agheli, 2016. "Demand for Natural Gas in Food and Beverage Industries of Iran," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 6(3), pages 588-593.
- Justo Manrique & Helen H. Jensen, 2001. "Spanish Household Demand for Seafood," Journal of Agricultural Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(3), pages 23-37.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:isu:genres:1112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Curtis Balmer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deiasus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.