Allocation of time for meal preparation in a transition economy
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Manrique, Justo & Jensen, Helen H., 1997.
"Spanish Household Demand for Convenience Meat Products,"
Staff General Research Papers
1112, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Justo Manrique & Helen H. Jensen, 1997. "Spanish household demand for convenience meat products," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(6), pages 579-586.
- Reuben Gronau, 1976.
"Leisure, Home Production and Work--The Theory of The Allocation of Time Revisited,"
NBER Working Papers
0137, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gronau, Reuben, 1977. "Leisure, Home Production, and Work-The Theory of the Allocation of Time Revisited," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(6), pages 1099-1123, December.
- Rodolfo M. Nayga, 1996. "Analysis of food away from home expenditures by meal occasion," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(5), pages 421-427.
- Cragg, John G, 1971. "Some Statistical Models for Limited Dependent Variables with Application to the Demand for Durable Goods," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 39(5), pages 829-44, September.
- Heckman, James J, 1979.
"Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-61, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:agecon:v:22:y:2000:i:2:p:173-183. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.