Consolidation In The Fresh Florida Grapefruit Packing Industry
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Calvin, Linda & Cook, Roberta L. & Denbaly, Mark & Dimitri, Carolyn & Glaser, Lewrene K. & Handy, Charles R. & Jekanowski, Mark D. & Kaufman, Phillip R. & Krissoff, Barry & Thompson, Gary D. & Thornsb, 2001. "U.S. Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Marketing: Emerging Trade Practices, Trends, and Issues," Agricultural Economics Reports 33915, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Kaufman, Phillip R. & Handy, Charles R. & McLaughlin, Edward W. & Park, Kristen & Green, Geoffrey M., 2000. "Understanding The Dynamics Of Produce Markets: Consumption And Consolidation Grow," Agricultural Information Bulletins 33747, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- M. C. Hallberg, 1969. "Projecting the Size Distribution of Agricultural Firms—An Application of a Markov Process with Non-Stationary Transition Probabilities," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 51(2), pages 289-302.
- Kaufman, Phillip R., 1999. "Food Retailing Consolidation: Implications For Supply Chain Management Practices," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 30(1), March.
- Elmer, Nicole A. & Thurow, Amy Purvis & Johnson, Jason L. & Rosson, C. Parr, III, 2001. "An Ex Ante Assessment Of Investments In Texas Grapefruit Under Uncertainty," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(03), December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wishon, C. & Villalobos, J.R. & Mason, N. & Flores, H. & Lujan, G., 2015. "Use of MIP for planning temporary immigrant farm labor force," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 170(PA), pages 25-33.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:aaea02:19815. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.