Food Retailing Consolidation: Implications For Supply Chain Management Practices
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Davis David E., 2010. "Prices, Promotions, and Supermarket Mergers," Journal of Agricultural & Food Industrial Organization, De Gruyter, vol. 8(1), pages 1-27, November.
- Kaufman, Phillip R. & Bjornson, Bruce, 2004. "Change And Firm Valuation In U.S. Food Retailing And Manufacturing," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 0(Number 2), pages 1-12, July.
- Bensemann, Jessica & Shadbolt, Nicola, 2015. "Farmers’ Choice of Marketing Strategy: A Study of New Zealand Lamb Producers," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association, vol. 0(Issue 3), pages 1-33, September.
- Thornsbury, Suzanne & Davis, Kathy J. & Ward, Ronald W., 2005. "Fresh Grapefruit Supply-Chain Adjustments: Consolidation in Produce Packing?," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 0(Number 3), pages 1-12, November.
- Davis, Kathy J. & Thornsbury, Suzanne & Ward, Ronald W., 2002. "Consolidation In The Fresh Florida Grapefruit Packing Industry," 2002 Annual meeting, July 28-31, Long Beach, CA 19815, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Rota, Cosimo & Reynolds, Nikolai & Zanasi, Cesare, 2012. "Collaboration and Sustainable Relationships: their Contribution to the Life Cycle Analysis in Agri-Food Supply Chains," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144982, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks.
- Chad M. Baum, 2013. "Mass-Produced Food: the Rise and Fall of the Promise of Health and Safety," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2013-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Tollner, Ernest W. & Prussia, Stanley E. & Florkowski, Wojciech J., 2006. "Modeling Product Flow Through a Generic Post-Harvest Distribution System," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 37(2), pages 1-12, July.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:jlofdr:26779. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fdrssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.