Operational model for planning the harvest and distribution of perishable agricultural products
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Calvin, Linda & Cook, Roberta L. & Denbaly, Mark & Dimitri, Carolyn & Glaser, Lewrene K. & Handy, Charles R. & Jekanowski, Mark D. & Kaufman, Phillip R. & Krissoff, Barry & Thompson, Gary D. & Thornsb, 2001. "U.S. Fresh Fruit and Vegetable Marketing: Emerging Trade Practices, Trends, and Issues," Agricultural Economics Reports 33915, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Philip C. Jones & Greg Kegler & Timothy J. Lowe & Rodney D. Traub, 2003. "Managing the Seed-Corn Supply Chain at Syngenta," Interfaces, INFORMS, vol. 33(1), pages 80-90, February.
- Tijskens, L. M. M. & Polderdijk, J. J., 1996. "A generic model for keeping quality of vegetable produce during storage and distribution," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 51(4), pages 431-452, August.
- Rong, Aiying & Akkerman, Renzo & Grunow, Martin, 2011. "An optimization approach for managing fresh food quality throughout the supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 421-429, May.
- Miller, W. A. & Leung, L. C. & Azhar, T. M. & Sargent, S., 1997. "Fuzzy production planning model for fresh tomato packing," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 227-238, December.
- Stuart J. Allen & Edmund W. Schuster, 2004. "Controlling the Risk for an Agricultural Harvest," Manufacturing & Service Operations Management, INFORMS, vol. 6(3), pages 225-236, July.
- Johnson, D. Demcey & Krissoff, Barry & Young, C. Edwin & Hoffman, Linwood A. & Lucier, Gary & Breneman, Vincent E., 2006. "Eliminating Fruit and Vegetable Planting Restrictions: How Would Markets Be Affected?," Economic Research Report 7249, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Ahumada, Omar & Villalobos, J. Rene, 2009. "Application of planning models in the agri-food supply chain: A review," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 1-20, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kate, Joeri ten & Teunter, Ruud & Kusumastuti, Ratih Dyah & van Donk, Dirk Pieter, 2017. "Bio-diesel production using mobile processing units: A case in Indonesia," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 121-130.
- Soysal, Mehmet & Bloemhof-Ruwaard, Jacqueline.M. & Meuwissen, Miranda P.M. & van der Vorst, Jack G.A.J., 2012. "A Review on Quantitative Models for Sustainable Food Logistics Management," International Journal on Food System Dynamics, International Center for Management, Communication, and Research, vol. 3(2).
- Hu, Ming-Che & Chen, Yu-Hui & Huang, Li-Chun, 2014. "A sustainable vegetable supply chain using plant factories in Taiwanese markets: A Nash–Cournot model," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 152(C), pages 49-56.
- Soto-Silva, Wladimir E. & Nadal-Roig, Esteve & González-Araya, Marcela C. & Pla-Aragones, Lluis M., 2016. "Operational research models applied to the fresh fruit supply chain," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 251(2), pages 345-355.
- Soysal, Mehmet & Bloemhof, Jacqueline M. & van der Vorst, Jack G.A.J., 2012. "A Review of Quantitative Models for Sustainable Food Logistics Management: Challenges and Issues," 2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria 144974, International European Forum on Innovation and System Dynamics in Food Networks.
- Kusumastuti, Ratih Dyah & Donk, Dirk Pieter van & Teunter, Ruud, 2016. "Crop-related harvesting and processing planning: a review," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 174(C), pages 76-92.
- Tan, Barış & Çömden, Nihan, 2012. "Agricultural planning of annual plants under demand, maturation, harvest, and yield risk," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 220(2), pages 539-549.
More about this item
KeywordsAgricultural planning Agricultural logistics Mixed integer programming Perishable products Operational planning;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:proeco:v:133:y:2011:i:2:p:677-687. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ijpe .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.