Domestic and Trade Implications of Leafy Green Marketing Agreement Type Policies and the Food Safety Modernization Act for the Southern Produce Industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Paggi, Mechel S. & Yamazaki, Fumiko & Ribera, Luis & Palma, Marco & Knutson, Ronald D., 2013. "Domestic and Trade Implications of Leafy Green Marketing Agreement Type Policies and the Food Safety Modernization Act for the Southern Produce Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45(03), August.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cervantes-Godoy, Dalila & Sparling, David & Avendano, Belem & Calvin, Linda, 2007. "North American Retailers and Their Impact on Food Chains," 2007 NAAMIC Workshop IV: Contemporary Drivers of Integration 163902, North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC).
- Palma, Marco A. & Ribera, Luis A. & Bessler, David A. & Paggi, Mechel S. & Knutson, Ronald D., 2010.
"Potential Impacts of Foodborne Illness Incidences on Market Movements and Prices of Fresh Produce in the U.S,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 42(04), November.
- Palma, Marco A. & Ribera, Luis A. & Bessler, David & Paggi, Mechel & Knutson, Ronald D., 2010. "Potential Impacts of Foodborne Illness Incidences on Market Movements and Prices of Fresh Produce in the U.S," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(04), pages 731-741, November.
- Mollie Woods & Suzanne Thornsbury & Kellie Curry Raper & Richard N. Weldon, 2006. "Regional Trade Patterns: The Impact of Voluntary Food Safety Standards," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 54(4), pages 531-553, December.
- Timothy E. Josling & Donna Roberts & David Orden, 2004. "Food Regulation and Trade: Toward a Safe and Open Global System," Peterson Institute Press: All Books, Peterson Institute for International Economics, number 347.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sullins, Martha J. & Jablonski, Becca B.R., 2016. "What Influences Produce Growers' On-Farm Expenditures for Food Safety? A Colorado Investigation of Relationships among Farm Scale, Value of Sales, Market Channel, and Expenditure Levels," Western Economics Forum, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 15(01).
- Adalja, Aaron & Lichtenberg, Erik, 2015. "Impacts of the Food Safety Modernization Act on On-Farm Food Safety Practices for Small and Sustainable Produce Growers," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205322, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
- Fonsah, Esendugue G. & Awondo, Sebastain Nde, 2013. "Discussion: Future Domestic and International Competitiveness of the Southern Fruit and Vegetable Industry," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45(03), August.
- Gupta, Clare & Jablonski, Becca B.R., 2016. "Farm Impacts of Farm-to-Grocer Sales: The Case of Hawaiâ€™i," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 47(3), November.
More about this item
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jagaec:v:45:y:2013:i:03:p:453-464_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_AAE .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.