Contact information of North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC)
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:naam08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://naamic.tamu.edu/ .
- 163909 Options For Reducing Congestion At The Mexican Border
by Villa, Juan Carlos & Vazquez, Jorge Luis Leyva
- 163908 Evolving Standards and Industries in an Era of Market Integration: Opportunities and Obstacles within the North American Livestock Complex
by Skaggs, Rhonda & Boecker, Andreas & Crawford, Terry
- 163907 Comparative Advantage and Labor Issues in the Livestock and Meat Industry in Mexico and the U.S
by Peel, Derrell S.
- 163906 An Assessment of Food Safety Policies and Programs for Fruits and Vegetables: Food-borne Illness Prevention and Food Security
by Paggi, Mechel S.
- 163905 A New World of Standards
by Knutson, Ronald D. & Josling, Tim
- 163904 Cascadia Border Operations, Issues, and Consequences for the Agrifood Market
by Goodchild, Anne & Leung, Li
- 163903 New Generation of Standards - Executive Summary