North American Agrifood Market Integration Consortium (NAAMIC)
2008 NAAMIC Workshop V: New Generation of NAFTA Standards
- 163909 Options For Reducing Congestion At The Mexican Border
by Villa, Juan Carlos & Vazquez, Jorge Luis Leyva
- 163908 Evolving Standards and Industries in an Era of Market Integration: Opportunities and Obstacles within the North American Livestock Complex
by Skaggs, Rhonda & Boecker, Andreas & Crawford, Terry
- 163907 Comparative Advantage and Labor Issues in the Livestock and Meat Industry in Mexico and the U.S
by Peel, Derrell S.
- 163906 An Assessment of Food Safety Policies and Programs for Fruits and Vegetables: Food-borne Illness Prevention and Food Security
by Paggi, Mechel S.
- 163905 A New World of Standards
by Knutson, Ronald D. & Josling, Tim
- 163904 Cascadia Border Operations, Issues, and Consequences for the Agrifood Market
by Goodchild, Anne & Leung, Li
- 163903 New Generation of Standards - Executive Summary