U.S. trade-remedy laws: do they facilitate or hinder free trade?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J. M. Finger, 1981. "The Industry-Country Incidence of "Less than Fair Value" Cases in US Import Trade," NBER Chapters,in: Export Diversification and the New Protectionism: The Experience of Latin America, pages 260-279 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Cletus C. Coughlin & K. Alec Chrystal & Geoffrey E. Wood, 1988. "Protectionist trade policies: a survey of theory, evidence and rationale," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jan, pages 12-29.
- Finger, J. Michael & Murray, Tracy, 1990. "Policing unfair imports : the U.S. example," Policy Research Working Paper Series 401, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Loyns, R.M.A. & Young, Linda M. & Carter, Colin A., 2000.
"What Have We Learned From Cattle/Beef Disputes?,"
Trade Research Center Research Discussion Papers
29238, Montana State University, Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics.
- Loyns, R.M.A. & Young, Linda M. & Carter, Colin A., 2001. "What Have We Learned From Cattle/Beef Disputes?," Trade Liberalization Under NAFTA: Report Card on Agriculture; Proceedings of the 6th Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshop -2000 16825, Farm Foundation, Agricultural and Food Policy Systems Information Workshops.
- Dominick Salvatore, 1992. "Recent trends in U.S. protectionism," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 3(3), pages 307-321, October.
- Young, Linda M., 2000. "U.S. Canadian Agricultural Trade Conflicts: Time for a New Paradigm," Estey Centre Journal of International Law and Trade Policy, Estey Centre for Law and Economics in International Trade, vol. 1(01).
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fip:fedlrv:y:1991:i:jul:p:3-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kathy Cosgrove). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frbslus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.