Cumulation and Anti-dumping: A Challenge to Competition
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Thomas J. Prusa, 1998. "Cumulation and antidumping: A challenge to competition," Departmental Working Papers 199814, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Prusa, Thomas J., 1992. "Why are so many antidumping petitions withdrawn?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 1-20, August.
- Finger, J. Michael & Murray, Tracy, 1990. "Policing unfair imports : the U.S. example," Policy Research Working Paper Series 401, The World Bank.
- Hansen, Wendy L & Prusa, Thomas J, 1996.
"Cumulation and ITC Decision-Making: The Sum of the Parts Is Greater Than the Whole,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(4), pages 746-769, October.
- Wendy L. Hansen & Thomas J. Prusa, 1995. "Cumulation and ITC Decision-Making: The Sum of the Parts is Greater thanthe Whole," NBER Working Papers 5062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wendy L. Hansen & Thomas J. Prusa, 1996. "Cumulation and ITC Decision-Making: The Sum of the Parts is Greater Than the Whole," Departmental Working Papers 199422, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poonam Gupta & Arvind Panagariya, 2006.
"Injury Investigations in Antidumping and the Super-Additivity Effect: A Theoretical Explanation,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(1), pages 151-164, April.
- Poonam Gupta & Arvind Panagariya, 2001. "Injury Investigations in anti-Dumping and the Super-Additivity Effect; A Theoretical Explanation," IMF Working Papers 01/110, International Monetary Fund.
- Malhotra Nisha & Rus Horatiu & Kassam Shinan, 2008.
"Antidumping Duties in the Agriculture Sector: Trade Restricting or Trade Deflecting?,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-19, June.
- Kassam, Shinan & Malhotra, Nisha, 2006. "Antidumping Duties in the Agriculture Sector: Trade Restricting or Trade Deflecting," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21122, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Arvind Panagariya & Poonam Gupta, 2003. "Injury Investigations in Anti-dumping and the Super-Additivity," International Trade 0308008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:21:y:1998:i:8:p:1021-1033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.