Antidumping, Social Quality of Goods and Smear Campaign
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Poonam Gupta & Arvind Panagariya, 2006.
"Injury Investigations in Antidumping and the Super-Additivity Effect: A Theoretical Explanation,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(1), pages 151-164, April.
- Poonam Gupta & Arvind Panagariya, 2001. "Injury Investigations in anti-Dumping and the Super-Additivity Effect; A Theoretical Explanation," IMF Working Papers 01/110, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean-Marie Cardebat & Patrice Cassagnard, 2010. "North South Trade and Supervision of the Social Quality of Goods from the South," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 168-178, February.
- Moore, Michael O. & Suranovic, Steven M., 1992. "Lobbying vs. administered protection : Endogenous industry choice and national welfare," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3-4), pages 289-303, May.
- Michael P. Leidy & Bernard M. Hoekman, 1990.
"Production Effects of Price- and Cost-Based Anti-dumping Laws under Flexible Exchange Rates,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(4), pages 873-895, November.
- Leidy, M.P. & Hoekman, B.M., 1988. "Production Effects Of Price And Cost-Based Anti-Dumping Laws Under Flexible Exchange Rates," Working Papers 224, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1986. "Tariffs, subsidies, and welfare with endogenous policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 285-299, November.
- Hansen, Wendy L & Prusa, Thomas J, 1996.
"Cumulation and ITC Decision-Making: The Sum of the Parts Is Greater Than the Whole,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(4), pages 746-769, October.
- Wendy L. Hansen & Thomas J. Prusa, 1995. "Cumulation and ITC Decision-Making: The Sum of the Parts is Greater thanthe Whole," NBER Working Papers 5062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wendy L. Hansen & Thomas J. Prusa, 1996. "Cumulation and ITC Decision-Making: The Sum of the Parts is Greater Than the Whole," Departmental Working Papers 199422, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Rosendorff, B Peter, 1996.
"Voluntary Export Restraints, Antidumping Procedure, and Domestic Politics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 544-561, June.
- Rosendorff, B.P., 1995. "Voluntary Export Restraints, Anti-Dumping Procedure and Domestic Politics," Papers 9512, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Maggi & Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg, 1999. "Protection for Sale: An Empirical Investigation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1135-1155, December.
- Prusa, Thomas J., 1992. "Why are so many antidumping petitions withdrawn?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 1-20, August.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri & Suryadipta Roy, 2011.
"Political Asymmetry And Common External Tariffs In A Customs Union,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 88-106, March.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri & Suryadipta Roy, 2008. "Political asymmetry and common external tariff in a customs union," Working Papers 2007-038, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Choi, E. Kwan & Harrigan, James, 2003. "Handbook of International Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11375, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fischer, Ronald D., 1992. "Endogenous probability of protection and firm behavior," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 149-163, February.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Thomas J. Prusa, 2001. "Antidumping," NBER Working Papers 8398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moore, Michael O., 2005. ""Facts available" dumping allegations: when will foreign firms cooperate in antidumping petitions?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 185-204, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAntidumping; Facts available; Social quality; Smear campaign; Ethics; Protectionism;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tac:wpaper:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Perrin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/capaufr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.