Antidumping, Social Quality of Goods and Smear Campaign
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Poonam Gupta & Arvind Panagariya, 2006.
"Injury Investigations in Antidumping and the Super-Additivity Effect: A Theoretical Explanation,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 142(1), pages 151-164, April.
- Poonam Gupta & Arvind Panagariya, 2001. "Injury Investigations in anti-Dumping and the Super-Additivity Effect; A Theoretical Explanation," IMF Working Papers 01/110, International Monetary Fund.
- Jean-Marie Cardebat & Patrice Cassagnard, 2010. "North South Trade and Supervision of the Social Quality of Goods from the South," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 168-178, February.
- Moore, Michael O. & Suranovic, Steven M., 1992. "Lobbying vs. administered protection : Endogenous industry choice and national welfare," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3-4), pages 289-303, May.
- Michael P. Leidy & Bernard M. Hoekman, 1990.
"Production Effects of Price- and Cost-Based Anti-dumping Laws under Flexible Exchange Rates,"
Canadian Journal of Economics,
Canadian Economics Association, vol. 23(4), pages 873-895, November.
- Leidy, M.P. & Hoekman, B.M., 1988. "Production Effects Of Price And Cost-Based Anti-Dumping Laws Under Flexible Exchange Rates," Working Papers 224, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1986. "Tariffs, subsidies, and welfare with endogenous policy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(3-4), pages 285-299, November.
- Hansen, Wendy L & Prusa, Thomas J, 1996.
"Cumulation and ITC Decision-Making: The Sum of the Parts Is Greater Than the Whole,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(4), pages 746-769, October.
- Wendy L. Hansen & Thomas J. Prusa, 1995. "Cumulation and ITC Decision-Making: The Sum of the Parts is Greater thanthe Whole," NBER Working Papers 5062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wendy L. Hansen & Thomas J. Prusa, 1996. "Cumulation and ITC Decision-Making: The Sum of the Parts is Greater Than the Whole," Departmental Working Papers 199422, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Rosendorff, B Peter, 1996.
"Voluntary Export Restraints, Antidumping Procedure, and Domestic Politics,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(3), pages 544-561, June.
- Rosendorff, B.P., 1995. "Voluntary Export Restraints, Anti-Dumping Procedure and Domestic Politics," Papers 9512, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Maggi & Pinelopi Koujianou Goldberg, 1999. "Protection for Sale: An Empirical Investigation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(5), pages 1135-1155, December.
- Prusa, Thomas J., 1992. "Why are so many antidumping petitions withdrawn?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 1-20, August.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri & Suryadipta Roy, 2011.
"Political Asymmetry And Common External Tariffs In A Customs Union,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(1), pages 88-106, March.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Sajal Lahiri & Suryadipta Roy, 2008. "Political asymmetry and common external tariff in a customs union," Working Papers 2007-038, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Darby, Michael R & Karni, Edi, 1973. "Free Competition and the Optimal Amount of Fraud," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 16(1), pages 67-88, April.
- Choi, E. Kwan & Harrigan, James, 2003. "Handbook of International Trade," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11375, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Fischer, Ronald D., 1992. "Endogenous probability of protection and firm behavior," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-2), pages 149-163, February.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Thomas J. Prusa, 2001. "Antidumping," NBER Working Papers 8398, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moore, Michael O., 2005. ""Facts available" dumping allegations: when will foreign firms cooperate in antidumping petitions?," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 185-204, March.
More about this item
KeywordsAntidumping; Facts available; Social quality; Smear campaign; Ethics; Protectionism;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F16 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade and Labor Market Interactions
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-11-27 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:tac:wpaper:10. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Perrin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/capaufr.html .