Cumulation and ITC decision-making: The sum of the parts is greater than the whole
In: Economic Effects of Antidumping
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Hansen, Wendy L & Prusa, Thomas J, 1996. "Cumulation and ITC Decision-Making: The Sum of the Parts Is Greater Than the Whole," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 34(4), pages 746-769, October.
- Wendy L. Hansen & Thomas J. Prusa, 1995. "Cumulation and ITC Decision-Making: The Sum of the Parts is Greater thanthe Whole," NBER Working Papers 5062, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Wendy L. Hansen & Thomas J. Prusa, 1996. "Cumulation and ITC Decision-Making: The Sum of the Parts is Greater Than the Whole," Departmental Working Papers 199422, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Takacs, Wendy E, 1981. "Pressures for Protectionism: An Empirical Analysis," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 19(4), pages 687-693, October.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Jae W. Chung, 1998. "Effects of U.S. Trade Remedy Law Enforcement under Uncertainty: The Case of Steel," Southern Economic Journal, John Wiley & Sons, vol. 65(1), pages 151-159, July.
- César Calderón & Alberto Chong, 2005. "Do Democracies Breed Rent-Seeking Behavior?," Research Department Publications 4415, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Aksel Erbahar & Yuan Zi, 2015. "Cascading Trade Protection: Theory and Evidence from the U.S," CTEI Working Papers series 04-2015, Centre for Trade and Economic Integration, The Graduate Institute.
- Lake, James & Linask, Maia K., 2016. "Could tariffs be pro-cyclical?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 103(C), pages 124-146.
- Oatley Thomas, 2010. "Real Exchange Rates and Trade Protectionism," Business and Politics, De Gruyter, vol. 12(2), pages 1-19, August.
- Enrico Colombatto, 2000. "An Explanation of the Dynamics of Protectionism," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 279-293, July.
- Azrak, Paul & Wynne, Kevin, 1995. "Protectionism and Japanese direct investment in the United States," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 293-305, June.
- Rama, Martin, 1993. "Rent - seeking trade policy : a time series approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1142, The World Bank.
- César Calderón & Alberto Chong, 2005. "¿Fomentan las democracias conductas de procura de rentas?," Research Department Publications 4416, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Robert C. Feenstra, 1997.
"Protectionist Threats and Foreign Direct Investment,"
NBER Chapters, in: The Effects of US Trade Protection and Promotion Policies, pages 55-80,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Robert C. Feenstra, "undated". "Protectionist Threats And Foreign Direct Investment," Department of Economics 96-01, California Davis - Department of Economics.
- Bruce A. Blonigen & Robert C. Feenstra, 1996. "Protectionist Threats and Foreign Direct Investment," NBER Working Papers 5475, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Feenstra & Harris Dellas & Bruce A. Blonigen, 2003. "Protectionist Threats and Foreign Direct Investment," Working Papers 71, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Koichi Kagitani, 2003. "Resistance to Trade Liberalization in Unionized Sector," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 14(4), pages 419-435, October.
- Tansey, Michael & Raju, Sudhakar & Stellern, Michael, 2005. "Price controls, trade protectionism and political business cycles in the U.S. steel industry," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1097-1109, December.
- Ileana Raquel Jalile, 2020. "Protectionism, competitiveness and business cycles: The Argentinean case," Asociación Argentina de Economía Política: Working Papers 4359, Asociación Argentina de Economía Política.
- Robert Baldwin & Jeffrey Steagall, 1994. "An analysis of ITC decisions in antidumping, countervailing duty and safeguard cases," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 130(2), pages 290-308, June.
- Suzanne Tosini & Edward Tower, 1987. "The textile bill of 1985: The determinants of congressional voting patterns," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 54(1), pages 19-25, January.
- Weck-Hannemann, Hannelore, 1990. "Politische Ökonomie des Protektionismus: Ein institutioneller Ansatz," Discussion Papers, Series II 109, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Nelson, Douglas, 2006. "The political economy of antidumping: A survey," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 554-590, September.
- Reynolds, Kara M., 2006.
"Subsidizing rent-seeking: Antidumping protection and the Byrd Amendment,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 490-502, December.
- Kara M. Olson, 2004. "Subsidizing Rent-Seeking: Antidumping Protection and the Byrd Amendment," International Trade 0407005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nandana Baruah, 2006. "Antidumping Duties as a Measure of Contingent Protection: an Analysis of Indian Experience," Working Papers id:526, eSocialSciences.
- Marcel Vaillant & Marcelo Olarreaga, 2011. "Micro and Macro Determinants of trade temporary barriers: the Brazilian case over the last two decades," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0711, Department of Economics - dECON.
More about this item
KeywordsAntidumping; Trade Effects; USA; US; Trade Protection; Trade Barriers; Temporary Trade Barriers; Pricing Behaviour; Antidumping Law; Law; Cost-Based Trade Policy; Macroeconomy; Cumulation; ITC Decision-making; WTO; Safeguard Protection;
All these keywords.
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- K33 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - International Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:wschap:9789811225253_0009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Tai Tone Lim (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscientific.com/page/worldscibooks .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.