The North American Livestock Industry: A U.S. Perspective
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1998|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1211 West 22nd St., Suite 216, Oak Brook, IL 60523-2197|
Phone: (630) 571-9393
Fax: (630) 571-9580
Web page: http://www.farmfoundation.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hayes, Dermot J. & Hayenga, Marvin L. & Melton, B., 1996. "Impact of Grade Equivalency on Beef and Cattle Trade Between the United States and Canada (The)," Staff General Research Papers Archive 10563, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Schroeder, Ted C. & Ward, Clement E. & Mintert, James & Peel, Derrell S., 1998. "Beef Industry Price Discovery: A Look Ahead," Staff Papers 232524, Virginia Tech, Department of Agricultural and Applied Economics.
- Crutchfield, Stephen R. & Buzby, Jean C. & Roberts, Tanya & Ollinger, Michael & Lin, Chung-Tung Jordan, 1997. "Economic Assessment of Food Safety Regulations: The New Approach to Meat and Poultry Inspection," Agricultural Economics Reports 34009, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Jones, Rodney D. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Mintert, James R. & Brazle, Frank, 1992.
"The Impacts Of Quality On Cash Fed Cattle Prices,"
Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(02), December.
- Brester, Gary W. & Schroeder, Ted C. & Mintert, James R., 1997. "Challenges to the Beef Industry," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 12(4), pages -.
- Torell, L. Allen & Doll, John P., 1991. "Public Land Policy And The Value Of Grazing Permits," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 16(01), July.
- V. James Rhodes, 1995. "The Industrialization of Hog Production," Review of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 17(2), pages 107-118.
- William C. Gruben, 1996. "Policy priorities and the Mexican exchange rate crisis," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q I, pages 19-29.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:ffaf98:16765. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.