Journal of International Agricultural Trade and Development, Volume 2, Number 2, Fall 2006
Content: (1) Diersen, Matthew A., William W. Wilson, and Bruce L. Dahl. "Additionality of Credit Guarantees for Wheat Exports." (pp. 165-184); (2) Kinnucan, Henry W. and Myrland Oystein. "Welfare Effects of Supply Expansion with Trade Restrictions: The Case of Salmon." (pp. 185-204); (3) Lee, Dae-Seob, Yiqian Wang, and P. Lynn Kennedy. "Implication of U.S. Rice Export Promotion Programs: The Case of Selected Latin American Countries." (205-220); (4) Marshal, Maria I. and Thomas L. Marsh. "Endogenous Trade Protection in the Mexican Corn Market." (pp. 221-249); (5) Babula, Ronald A., Robert A. Rogowsky, and Robert F.J. Romain. "Exploitation and Analysis of Long Run Cointegration Properties of a Quarterly System of U.S. Wheat Related Product Markets." (pp. 241-272)
Volume (Year): 2 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.ndsu.nodak.edu/ndsu/miljkovi/|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Granger, C. W. J. & Newbold, Paul, 1986. "Forecasting Economic Time Series," Elsevier Monographs, Elsevier, edition 2, number 9780122951831 edited by Shell, Karl.
- K. K. Meilke & Alfons Weersink, 1990. "The Impact of Support Programs on Crop Area Response," Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, Canadian Agricultural Economics Society/Societe canadienne d'agroeconomie, vol. 38(4), pages 871-885, December.
- Kloek, Tuen & van Dijk, Herman K, 1978. "Bayesian Estimates of Equation System Parameters: An Application of Integration by Monte Carlo," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(1), pages 1-19, January.
- Babula, Ronald A. & Bessler, David A. & Payne, Warren S., 2004.
"Dynamic Relationships Among U.S. Wheat-Related Markets: Applying Directed Acyclic Graphs to a Time Series Model,"
Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics,
Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 36(01), April.
- Babula, Ronald A. & Bessler, David A. & Payne, Warren S., 2004. "Dynamic Relationships Among U.S. Wheat-Related Markets: Applying Directed Acyclic Graphs to a Time Series Model," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 36(01), pages 1-22, April.
- Johansen, Søren & Juselius, Katarina, 1992. "Testing structural hypotheses in a multivariate cointegration analysis of the PPP and the UIP for UK," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1-3), pages 211-244.
- Babula, Ronald A. & Newman, Douglas, 2005. "Cointegrated Vector Autoregression Methods: An Application to Non-Normally Behaving Data on Selected U.S. Sugar-Related Markets," Working Paper ID Series 15878, United States International Trade Commission, Office of Industries. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:joiatd:49167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.