Testing structural hypotheses in a multivariate cointegration analysis of the PPP and the UIP for UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Hendry, David F. & Pagan, Adrian R. & Sargan, J.Denis, 1984. "Dynamic specification," Handbook of Econometrics,in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 18, pages 1023-1100 Elsevier.
- Cumby, Robert E. & Huizinga, John & Obstfeld, Maurice, 1983.
"Two-step two-stage least squares estimation in models with rational expectations,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 21(3), pages 333-355, April.
- Maurice Obstfeld & Robert E. Cumby & John Huizinga, 1983. "Two-Step Two-Stage Least Squares Estimation in Models with Rational Expectations," NBER Technical Working Papers 0011, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hansen, Lars Peter, 1982. "Large Sample Properties of Generalized Method of Moments Estimators," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 50(4), pages 1029-1054, July.
- Schmidt, Peter, 1973. "On the Difference Between Conditional and Unconditional Asymptotic Distributions of Estimates in Distributed Lag Models with Integer-Valued Parameters," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(1), pages 165-169, January.
- Fair, Ray C, 1993.
"Inflationary Expectations and Price Setting Behavior,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 75(1), pages 8-18, February.
- Ray C. Fair, 1989. "Inflationary Expectations and Price Setting Behavior," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 923, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Ray C. Fair, 1989. "Inflationary Expectations and Price Setting Behavior," NBER Working Papers 3102, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harper, Charles P, 1977. "Testing for the Existence of a Lagged Relationship within Almon's Method," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(2), pages 204-210, May.
- Pagano, Marcello & Hartley, Michael J., 1981. "On fitting distributed lag models subject to polynomial restrictions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 171-198, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:econom:v:53:y:1992:i:1-3:p:211-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .