United States International Trade Commission, Office of Industries
Working Paper ID Series
- 15883 Foreign Infringement of Intellectual Property Rights: Implications for Selected U.S. Industries
by Horan, Amanda & Johnson, Christopher & Sykes, Heather
- 15882 Regional Trade Agreements: Effects of the Andean and Mercosur Packs on the Venezuelan Soybean Trade and U.S. Exports
by Reeder, John & Torene, Jillian A. & Jabara, Cathy L. & Babula, Ronald A.
- 15880 Dynamic Economic Relationships Among U.S. Soy Product Markets: Using a Cointegrated Vector Autoregression Approach with Directed Acyclic Graphs
by Babula, Ronald A. & Bessler, David A. & Rogowsky, Robert A.
- 15878 Cointegrated Vector Autoregression Methods: An Application to Non-Normally Behaving Data on Selected U.S. Sugar-Related Markets
by Babula, Ronald A. & Newman, Douglas
- 15885 Modeling U.S. Soy-Based Markets with Directed Acyclic Graphs and Time Series Econometrics: Evaluating the U.S. Market Impacts of High Soy Meal Prices
by Babula, Ronald A. & Bessler, David A. & Reeder, John & Somwaru, Agapi
- 15876 Private Sector Participation in the Water and Wastewater Services Industry
by Baumert, Jennifer & Bloodgood, Laura
- 15875 An Analysis of the Impact of European Union and United States Dairy Policies on EU-U.S. Trade in Milk Protein Concentrate
by Gehrke, Brad C. & Babula, Ronald A. & Coleman, Jonathan R.
- 15884 Factors Affecting Trade in Mexican Imports of Poultry Meat from the United States
by Coleman, Jonathan R. & Payne, Warren S.
- 15879 Dynamic Relationships Among Selected U.S. Commodity-Based, Value Added Markets: Applying Directed Acyclic Graphs to a Time Series Model
by Babula, Ronald A. & Bessler, David A. & Payne, Warren S.
- 15877 The Global Positioning System: Global Developments and Opportunities
by Brandon, James M.
- 15874 Protecting U.S. Intellectual Property Rights and the Challenges of Digital Piracy
by Johnson, Christopher & Walworth, Daniel J.
- 15886 Impact of China's Accession to the WTO on U.S. Agricultural Exports
by Coleman, Jonathan R. & Fry, John T. & Boughner, Devry S.
- 15881 Factors Affecting U.S. Trade and Shipments of Information Technology Products: Computer Equipment, Telecommunications Equipment, and Semiconductors
by Canavan, Theresa H. & Carr, Robert & Johnson, Christopher