Wheat Acreage Supply Response In The United States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Eckstein, Zvi, 1984. "A Rational Expectations Model of Agricultural Supply," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 92(1), pages 1-19, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Unterschultz, James R. & Jeffrey, Scott R. & Quagrainie, Kwamena K., 2000. "Value-Adding 20 Billion By 2005: Impact At The Alberta Farm Gate," Project Report Series 24049, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
- Michael Livingston & Michael J. Roberts & Yue Zhang, 2015.
"Optimal Sequential Plantings of Corn and Soybeans Under Price Uncertainty,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 97(3), pages 855-878.
- Michael Livingston & Michael J. Roberts & Yue Zhang, 2014. "Optimal Sequential Plantings of Corn and Soybeans Under Price Uncertainty," Working Papers 201412, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.
- Aradhyula, Satheesh Venkata, 1989. "Policy structure, output supply and input demand for US crops," ISU General Staff Papers 198901010800009909, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:wjagec:32160. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/waeaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.